Hall, Landing and stairs in Bolton.

Everywhere

Hi,

I am looking for an estimate of the cost of plastering the walls of the downstairs hall, stairs and upstairs landing to be plastered in a 1950's 3 bedroom semi detached house in Bolton ?

Currently the walls are panelled on the bottom third with a dado rail and wallpaper above. We are planning to remove all panelling, dado rail and wallpaper first.

Thanks in advance.

download (4).jpg

Cheers for the mention Olli. Bit of a trek since moving house to be honest. I'm sure the forum non posting vultures will be on it soon enough

We will have to save up, so just looking for a realistic price atm.
You wont get oneof those on here im afraid. A plasterer will need to see the condition of the existing walls and ceilings plus the total M2. asses access to reach awkward areas asses floor coverings regard sheeting up/carpet protector etc etc its not something you can just guess going on the information you gave given. Not being funny im genuinely trying to help. Apart from raising @madmonk £250

Well said marshy good to see sense and that others actually look at protection etc and put in the costing

You wont get oneof those on here im afraid. A plasterer will need to see the condition of the existing walls and ceilings plus the total M2. asses access to reach awkward areas asses floor coverings regard sheeting up/carpet protector etc etc its not something you can just guess going on the information you gave given. Not being funny im genuinely trying to help. Apart from raising @madmonk £250

Liked.

Licked

I don't want to see it !!! :estudioso:

Hi,

I am looking for an estimate of the cost of plastering the walls of the downstairs hall, stairs and upstairs landing to be plastered in a 1950's 3 bedroom semi detached house in Bolton ?

Currently the walls are panelled on the bottom third with a dado rail and wallpaper above. We are planning to remove all panelling, dado rail and wallpaper first.

Thanks in advance.
what part of Bolton u in mate

It's 45mins away for me and bit longer for Ben if he's still in Southport?? only 15 mins when I lived in Chorley

If my memory as poor as it is serves me correct?? Im sure there is a spread on here that lives in Blackrod. He worked or works with a chap called Fairhurst that i used to see kicking about Chorley. Cant comment on their work as not seen any.