Had a stroke at 34 years old

Thing is I was all about work for years and for a year didn't do weekends but was always busy with football kids ect but last 3 months been doing 7 days a week 15 hour days and I feel fu cked but only 3 more weekends of it and that's me for a while again it was a job for a bloke who has looked after me in past so I'm repaying favour but with Mrs gonna drop in 3 weeks it's all go at min we always say will slow down but every now and then we all slip back into old ways and before we know it we back doing 7 days a week I'm worst for it I always agree to it then when it comes to it I beat myself up and think why did I agree to this and hate myself,,,, then I get paid

Sorry to hear this mate, wishing you a speedy recovery. Glad your in a position were you can tell us what happened, it could of been a lot worse!

All the best mate

Just caught up with this thread, not good news @Cornelius , hope all is well with you now. We've all been there working the hours to pay the bills to not letting people down. Take your time to recover fully before you go back and then ease yourself back into work, take it from an old c.nt like me, done it to many times going back to quickly you'll only pay for it later on. You can always earn a pound or two but never get your time back, here's to a speedy recovery.

I'm getting into birdwatching. Loads of different foods in the garden, got some charts and sit there watching all the different types come in. It's very therapeutic.

I'm getting into birdwatching. Loads of different foods in the garden, got some charts and sit there watching all the different types come in. It's very therapeutic.
I got into that as well, they don't like when you whistling after them or showing moves puts them right off

What do you use as bait ?
I've tried lasagne and risotto but they don't seem interested :estudioso:
IMG_6665.JPG

View attachment 17439 im in hospital chaps,, had a stroke yesterday and thought I was going to die. If one good thing has come from this it's made me think about not being obsessed with money and work and to prioritise my life around family and health the only things that reallymatter , thankfully my arms and legs still work and my speech and face is ok
Hey Cornelius hope all is on the mend bud,just chill bud .

I like that as well :D we had a green woodpecker in the garden the other day :D