greetings all !

Status
Not open for further replies.

gray

hello chaps
I'm Gray from sunny old southend on sea, I've been reading this forum for a few weeks now and have found it a fountain of knowledge,and you seem like a pretty friendly bunch ;) especially as I'm a bit green at this plastering lark having only done my city and guilds at the start of this year although I've been in the building game for the last 8 yrs now,
The last 2 of which was fitting kitchens. that's where i got friendly with the spread we used to use and i decided that id like to learn the fine art of the trowel ;D so when work started getting really slow i though id bite the bullet and do my c+g instead of squandering all my savings in the pub waiting for work to pick up again hahah
Its hard graft but I'm slowly getting there (i think ) and this seems like the perfect place where i can pick your brains if i get a bit stuck :D All i need now is for it to pick up a bit as I'm running out of friends and family to do jobs for hahah and the spreads i know don't even have enuf to take me on as a labourer for a bit of experience, oh well its gotta get better sooner or later eh ?
anyways fellas that's my intro over look forward to chatting to you all soon , ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.