Gonna get a cactus

Members online

JessThePlasterer

Queen Jess Elizabeth I
so I've been at the bad place today I said I wouldn't return to :( decided I want paying. This is going on rocky style and then I'm outa here! They're lucky we can't bring ourselves to one coat!

The son then came home and was saying to his mum look what I've done! Because he called us in o_O and she was patting him on the back and saying well done darling! Nearly vommed in my mouth

14448949_1715827672072954_6686158225476563123_n.jpg

so I've been at the bad place today I said I wouldn't return to :( decided I want paying. This is going on rocky style and then I'm outa here! They're lucky we can't bring ourselves to one coat!
The dislike not personal to you Jess just the whole Debacle

The son then came home and was saying to his mum look what I've done! Because he called us in o_O and she was patting him on the back and saying well done darling! Nearly vommed in my mouth

Like F*****g netmums!!!!....

He said this...she said that...blablabla

Women playing in a man's world...either grow a pair and put them in there place or suck it up....coming on here and griping is just pathetic!!!

It's either s**t like this or vincey mincing about some F*****g nike work flip flops or summet!!!!

Might as well sit and talk to at lass than read all this forum crap these days...

Its going to be gender neutral rainbow pride on here by 2018 ffs!!!!!

Women playing in a man's world...either grow a pair and put them in there place or suck it up....coming on here and griping is just pathetic!!!

It's either s**t like this or vincey mincing about some F*****g nike work flip flops or summet!!!!

Might as well sit and talk to at lass than read all this forum crap these days...

b*ll***s! Since when can't you have a bit of a moan/laugh about general work s**t? Its not a gender issue, practically everyone gets fed up with a customer here and there and grumbles. I don't make mention anything about being a woman, yourself and others bring it up! It never has anything to do with anything. If anyone else posted taking the piss out of bizarre customers it obviously wouldn't come up

b*ll***s! Since when can't you have a bit of a moan/laugh about general work s**t? Its not a gender issue, practically everyone gets fed up with a customer here and there and grumbles. I don't make mention anything about being a woman, yourself and others bring it up! It never has anything to do with anything. If anyone else posted taking the piss out of bizarre customers it obviously wouldn't come up
Need a hug chuck?

Not being funny mate but Jess is sound honestly and I don't use that term loosely she's a good egg

Not that I'd fight them I'd just undress and enjoy myself being beaten etc and get the odd grope kiss or even a shag ?? I've nothing to lose lol