Going one step further

Members online

Plasterers1StopShop

It's the simple things that make a huge difference and we are always making sure we provide the best service to our customers!

When you purchase a machine from us, we provide full training free of charge. Obviously, it's a lot to take in within a few hours, so we aim to make sure you can have all the information possible.

We have now included QR codes on all of our machines, once these are scanned, it will automatically upload the start up and clean down process on your phone. We also have the link to training videos.

The first customer to take advantage of this is Kevin Dakers who has invested in a new M-tec M200 PRO SET setup.

#SettingTheStandards #MTECM200

IMG_3779.JPG

It's the simple things that make a huge difference and we are always making sure we provide the best service to our customers!

When you purchase a machine from us, we provide full training free of charge. Obviously, it's a lot to take in within a few hours, so we aim to make sure you can have all the information possible.

We have now included QR codes on all of our machines, once these are scanned, it will automatically upload the start up and clean down process on your phone. We also have the link to training videos.

The first customer to take advantage of this is Kevin Dakers who has invested in a new M-tec M200 PRO SET setup.

#SettingTheStandards #MTECM200

View attachment 17135

[emoji106]that's big in the game [emoji1534]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't get my QR reader to work on that photo. Is there any way of viewing the training videos? Without having to buy a machine first?

I can't get my QR reader to work on that photo. Is there any way of viewing the training videos? Without having to buy a machine first?

The one in the image is for the start up and clean down procedure.

We are currently making the video for the M-tec M200

If you go onto YouTube and visit our page PFTCENTRALUK you can view our current videos on there