God send!

Members online

PlasteRightUK

Hi fellow spreaders!

Have to say great forum by what I've seen so far. Stumbled past this site when I put something into google and glad I did.

Seems to be some great info and help on here.

Not a lot to say really but thought I'd say hi, look forward to speaking to some of you in the near future and had a rapid response to my first question.. very impressed!

Keep up the good work and good luck!

Hi fellow spreaders!

Have to say great forum by what I've seen so far. Stumbled past this site when I put something into google and glad I did.

Seems to be some great info and help on here.

Not a lot to say really but thought I'd say hi, look forward to speaking to some of you in the near future and had a rapid response to my first question.. very impressed!

Keep up the good work and good luck!

Welcome a long :D

There is a lot of information on here about 700,000 replies to questions :D

You get out of the forum what you put in for sure

Same as everything in life mate so I totally agree 110%.

And not only that there is always someone out there better or who has more experience/knowledge so I'm deffo in the right place! Glad to be a part of it

Am the best on here. my work ethic is second to none.

I've seen you on quite a few posts already. I'm sure your ONE of the best [emoji6]. What's your work ethic as you sound like you have it down to a T mate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lmao! Yeah there is that to it but that don't seem to pay the bills! I've already been off for over 2 months, tore the ligemants in my foot/ankle stepping off the van and onto a little curb .. was able to walk and off the crutches in around 3 weeks. Then as soon as I was off the crutches I dislocated 3 fingers, put my hand on the other hand and pushed down quick and hard to put them back in place and broke two bones and chipped another one in the process.

Can't put pressure on my hand, every time I go back in I'm just not able to trowel up properly, another two weeks or so and I should be back on form! Just glad haven't got to go ahead with the operation now like they said pins and wire Would have been out longer!! ...don't know why I just told you all that I needed to chat a little bit of s**t and tell everyone my life story before I go to sleep lol!

the only feature it does not have is the like option but everything else works well :D

Also dont get offended by the banter it is all good fun :D and we are a nice bunch :D
Yeah did see there is no like button which is not good as I get click happy with that button, maybe it's a good thing actually!

Got to have a bit of banter mate, makes the world go round

If you can't handle banter no point in being a plasterer... or being anything to do with the building trade to be fair!

Lmao! Yeah there is that to it but that don't seem to pay the bills! I've already been off for over 2 months, tore the ligemants in my foot/ankle stepping off the van and onto a little curb .. was able to walk and off the crutches in around 3 weeks. Then as soon as I was off the crutches I dislocated 3 fingers, put my hand on the other hand and pushed down quick and hard to put them back in place and broke two bones and chipped another one in the process.

Can't put pressure on my hand, every time I go back in I'm just not able to trowel up properly, another two weeks or so and I should be back on form! Just glad haven't got to go ahead with the operation now like they said pins and wire Would have been out longer!! ...don't know why I just told you all that I needed to chat a little bit of s**t and tell everyone my life story before I go to sleep lol!

Forum bonding!!!