Getting dried sbr off white pvc ?

Members online

Smudger1

Customer asked if there's anything that will take dried sbr off white pvc window frame, it looks like cream paint to me but she says otherwise ! I've used stelmax to clean small scratches and marks off in the past but not for sbr just wondered if any of you have experienced it ?

Customer asked if there's anything that will take dried sbr off white pvc window frame, it looks like cream paint to me but she says otherwise ! I've used stelmax to clean small scratches and marks off in the past but not for sbr just wondered if any of you have experienced it ?

The customer asked :loco: Now tell me this spunky, why would the customer be asking the plasterer who put it on how to remove it:aburrido:

Only joking ya skipper :risas:

Thou if ya really want to know the best method of taking it off and this one is guaranteed to remove it. Get yourself a sander with 250grit sand paper and youll have it off in no time at all! Sure keep us posted and let us know was the customer happy with your removal skills?:inocente:

The windows were well protected and thoroughly cleaned after, that's why I think it's paint from the previous rendered walls, but it's only a small spot that took her 3 months to spot and ask me about ! So I'm going to clean it regardless cos my customer service is epic ! :love: :loco:
Just want to take stuff that'll leave no mark if it ain't paint in case mun .

You can get upvc reviver in a spray bottle it might get it off, Gap UK definitely sells them I'm sure other glazing suppliers too. I tried the screwfix version, nonsense it's called I think but it was shite

Most probably is the old paint people love to moan about some thing! Maybe scrape it back with Stanley knife blade?

Saw guy on you tube used acitone seemed to work and evaporated leaving it like new , I'll try a bit on old frame I've got in stores .

Tell her a great dollop of spunk usually does the trick, .....and that you've got some, but might need a "hand" getting it out......:)

Start with hot water. Soft new sponge and cif... The old jif cream cleaner. The heat from water should help move it.... Maybe. It that don't work move to toothpaste. It has jewelers glit in it and may work. Glass scraper would be my last resort but go carefully. Some use brasso or car t-cut.. Never used them myself..

Don't think he's multi turder tbh

Having said that though with the name smudger, he might do painting

(.) (.)
Can you tell wot it is yet ?
Id paint a pic of you but need to do your tits smaller to fit your big fat head n smile in it vincey boy :burlas: