Finding A Lad.

Members online

The day after I posted that he was doing well he didn't turn in, no answer from his phone, I sat outside his for 10 mins before knocking on the door again no answer.

Took it on the chin and went onto top coating by myself (sand cement) was a bit fooked off but carried on. Never heard nothing all day until a message about 11pm saying sorry mate had a problem etc etc. Never mind I thought one of those things...... next day..... same again. Was getting a.bit pissed off but again continued top coating and got a call from him around 8pm that night..... sorry mate I'll be honest with you I feel bad my dog being at home from 7.30 / 8 to 4/5pm I can't just leave him there he destroys the house...... but I've sorted something now so will definatly be in tommrrow.

Next day same thing!!! Got a call around 11am mate I'm ready to come in now sorry was waiting for my mate to drop a me a kennel round. Ok I said. Well mate I'm 10 miles away ive layed on and now floating the wall I don't need you today BUT tommrrow we got a nice skimming job for 2 days, we also got the ceiling to board so will be dead handy with you there we will fly it. Yes mate will be in all sorted now thank God.

Next day comes his misses text me. Mitch won't be in today he got a bad belly.......

My head went I knew he was taking the pi55 now i text back fine no work Monday then.

Never heard fook all back and that was that.

Now I got a feeling his misses didn't like him working, she always has been a funny fooker with him really insecure and that and I genuinely think she wasn't happy about him being around other people.

May or may not be but that's what I think.

Never mind Il carry on as I am when I need someone for a day hopfully I can rely on a couple of mates I know
He had far too many chances in my opinion. Better rid of him and start again (y)

The day after I posted that he was doing well he didn't turn in, no answer from his phone, I sat outside his for 10 mins before knocking on the door again no answer.

Took it on the chin and went onto top coating by myself (sand cement) was a bit fooked off but carried on. Never heard nothing all day until a message about 11pm saying sorry mate had a problem etc etc. Never mind I thought one of those things...... next day..... same again. Was getting a.bit pissed off but again continued top coating and got a call from him around 8pm that night..... sorry mate I'll be honest with you I feel bad my dog being at home from 7.30 / 8 to 4/5pm I can't just leave him there he destroys the house...... but I've sorted something now so will definatly be in tommrrow.

Next day same thing!!! Got a call around 11am mate I'm ready to come in now sorry was waiting for my mate to drop a me a kennel round. Ok I said. Well mate I'm 10 miles away ive layed on and now floating the wall I don't need you today BUT tommrrow we got a nice skimming job for 2 days, we also got the ceiling to board so will be dead handy with you there we will fly it. Yes mate will be in all sorted now thank God.

Next day comes his misses text me. Mitch won't be in today he got a bad belly.......

My head went I knew he was taking the pi55 now i text back fine no work Monday then.

Now I got a feeling his misses didn't like him working, she always has been a funny fooker with him really insecure and that and I genuinely think she wasn't happy about him being around other people.

Never mind Il carry on as I am when I need someone for a day hopfully I can rely on a couple of mates I know
Always same old story, sorry didn't work out mate

Pisses me right off. Work for self respect and dignity and to you and your loved ones a few nicer things in life. I cannot stand lazy people. Having a bit of trouble getting my youngest to get his arse in gear and get a job now he has 1 week of college left. Which he will come away from with some basic btec sport qual 2 years wasted in my eyes.

Bad belly? Ain't trying to get out of pe at school why ain't kids hungry for it these days I got f**k all from my parents so had to work that bit harder plus I like money so win win

Bad belly? Ain't trying to get out of pe at school why ain't kids hungry for it these days I got f**k all from my parents so had to work that bit harder plus I like money so win win

I hate these c**ts that phone in sick with a sore tummy. I go ape s**t at the c**ts! Ive been to work half dead at times ffs and was even going to try to go in day after my recent fall only took advice from others. Fs i broke my arm once on a sat night fighting, some c**t broke it in 2 with a 2x2 batten. Off to hospital on the sunday for an operation to get a plate and pins in it and was in lifting block to build a chimney on the Wednesday. Wasnt fun i tell ya but im not one of these c**ts that cry with a broken nail and expect the same. But these young lads these days, like f**k**g women they are.

Think I must be lucky and found the only lad who is game, he come out last sat and sun so we did 12 days straight and was well up for it, loves the money and wants a house with his mrs....sorry your struggling though rory

Think I must be lucky and found the only lad who is game, he come out last sat and sun so we did 12 days straight and was well up for it, loves the money and wants a house with his mrs....sorry your struggling though rory

Its the luck of the draw :D

Bloody hell.

I wouldn't have picked him up after the first time - and I wouldn't have expected to be picked up if I was him.

Only happened to me once, way back when I was jobbing about and getting busy. I just rang around and the lad was replaced by ten o'clock. He was a bit shocked but fcuk him.