Festool whisk

Members online

Albert121

Anyone used one of these or have one? Look pretty tasty!!!
dc7a96a05647c13322c050ac91989f40.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking for a upgrade dunno what to go for!! Decisions!!

I'd stick with tried and tested aka what you know. If you get one of these festools post a review? I believe those new colormix's are kick ass too @PFTwales stocks them

I'd stick with tried and tested aka what you know. If you get one of these festools post a review? I believe those new colormix's are kick ass too @PFTwales stocks them

Yeh true. Festool seem to be a great tool company so i may jump in and try it out. Not heard of the colormix?

Alot of brands seam to be making whisks now just noticed makita and brung one out. Think ill have a shop around. I may just stick to the refina as i know where i am with it but i do fancy a change

We all have our favourite mixer , it's a bit like trainers at school, some had Gola , diadora and Nike

Alot of brands seam to be making whisks now just noticed makita and brung one out. Think ill have a shop around. I may just stick to the refina as i know where i am with it but i do fancy a change

The Makita is wank !!!

Eibenstock better than Refina the trigger doesn't need replacing as much

What power do you have mate? Isit good yeh??

I have the 1600 what's on the pics you uploaded. Their service background is superior compared to others, 3 years theft insurance included with all festool gear at a 100 quid excess.
They brill drills. Changing the paddle with the quick coupler takes seconds, they nicked the idea from the collomix. If you used a refina, compared to them they feel wank tbh, the refina is a beast imo. But this one does it for me nicely, not near as heavy as the refina, height adjustable whisk won't mess your back up.

Is it f**k! I've had a makita for 3 years now with a 200mm paddle on and it's still as strong as ever. On par with my old eibenstock 1800

Supose everyone is gonna have there own faveroute. Makita seams reasonable priced too

Takes about ten minutes to mix 2 bags f**k**g painful
Do you think so, I suppose I've not put it up against any other brand but its as good as my old mm30. Would like a nice new small 240v for hateful domestics though.

Do you think so, I suppose I've not put it up against any other brand but its as good as my old mm30. Would like a nice new small 240v for hateful domestics though.

Whatever you do dont buy one of the pony £120 orange things for your hateful domestics lol. Better of pitting a whisk on a hand drill

Whatever you do dont buy one of the pony £120 orange things for your hateful domestics lol. Better of pitting a whisk on a hand drill

Mate of mine used to have a Marshall town paddle on a 30 quid ryobi drill for years, was excellent on one bag mixes

Go festool and you can then get matching lights and drills and be a proper festool chav...........im nearly there

Go festool and you can then get matching lights and drills and be a proper festool chav...........im nearly there

Just googled the lights! There pretty fancy aswell [emoji23][emoji23] love seeing the festool chavs turn up with all there boxes neatly stacked