Eze spat vs speedskim

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speedscam is for a quick flatten of your walls. Eze will take out a trowel or two. Too clumsy in angles to finish with for me.

Speedskim to flatten & eze to finish is the way I go, but have used the eze all the way through as well. Top tool no qestion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm thinking speedskim just because my local merchants sell em lol will prob only be using it for the first go over anyway so don't think it matters too much which one does it

Speedskim are shite end of altho @scottie5 likes them and his work is spot on im all for the eze spat getting tired of posting pics proving doubters wrong
I not doubting you ..seen your pictures I just like me speed skim my cousin has refina whatever they are called 1 metre ish thing I had a go to be honest I thought it was nice but in the end we both said it's what ever you get used to first we think.

I mainly use the speedscam on shitty walls and ceilings where it's been hard work to get flat. No need for it on good work IMO.

Speedskim are shite end of altho @scottie5 likes them and his work is spot on im all for the eze spat getting tired of posting pics proving doubters wrong

I need to come up and have a day with you Greg at some point, get a few bags of skim on some boards.
Then a skinfull of piss.
you Need to see what can be achieved with the speedscam, and I need to get my head around timings with the spat(y)

I'm thinking speedskim just because my local merchants sell em lol will prob only be using it for the first go over anyway so don't think it matters too much which one does it

It matters greatly depending on what you expect it to do.
If your only buying one I'd get the eze as you can finish with it & flatten. But the speedskim is very good just for flattening, hence I have both.

I need to come up and have a day with you Greg at some point, get a few bags of skim on some boards.
Then a skinfull of piss.
you Need to see what can be achieved with the speedscam, and I need to get my head around timings with the spat(y)

I fancy a day like that me old fruit, love to see you swing the jumbo mega Xl super thingy around

U got the eze off P1SS?
No although I might invest in the new year
I spent 50 odd quid on the speedskim when a 18inch trowel or a 15 quid spat will do the same .as someone said there clumsy
I have been doing a site (internals) and the builder got some of his guys in to skim one due to the weather.
They had one and was wanking on about how good they are
The finish was s**t

No although I might invest in the new year
I spent 50 odd quid on the speedskim when a 18inch trowel or a 15 quid spat will do the same .as someone said there clumsy
I have been doing a site (internals) and the builder got some of his guys in to skim one due to the weather.
They had one and was wanking on about how good they are
The finish was s**t
I've got the speedskim + its quality, been using them for bout 3 yrs now but only to flatten off with. Even the best tools leave a s**t job in the wrong hands That said im gona invest in an eze spat aswell to go with me speedskim.

Status
Not open for further replies.