EZE 24 skim or airless set up

Members online

CeeVee

Is it the same set up for both? Or is it nearly £500 plus vat for each set up?
Cheers

My goal is to get a ritmo one day...however baby steps for me. Got an Eze to try my hand.

I haven't to be honest. It's the cleaning down that put me off.
It's so accurate to spray with barely any mess.
I sprayef on 0 speed the other day and covered 120 m2 in an hour and half and that was with alot of stopping to drink coffee and chat.
It's also nice to be able to reach high with that lance.
Drop film the hopper and the cleaning is minimal.
On this job a roller wouldn't of touched it, it would of been a brush job for 2 men for a day easy. Glad I used the eze on my own.

It's so accurate to spray with barely any mess.
I sprayef on 0 speed the other day and covered 120 m2 in an hour and half and that was with alot of stopping to drink coffee and chat.
It's also nice to be able to reach high with that lance.
Drop film the hopper and the cleaning is minimal.
On this job a roller wouldn't of touched it, it would of been a brush job for 2 men for a day easy. Glad I used the eze on my own.

I'll have to give it a go. How much is the smaller nozzle?
Hopper gun is fairly accurate but there is a bit of overspray. It's just so easy with just the compressor, air pipes and gun. Not much to lug about. Cleaning takes 2 minutes.

I'll have to give it a go. How much is the smaller nozzle?
Hopper gun is fairly accurate but there is a bit of overspray. It's just so easy with just the compressor, air pipes and gun. Not much to lug about. Cleaning takes 2 minutes.

Fair enough stick with that then.

To be honest, writing very different was incorrect. I'm going to re-do the additional setup price if one is already purchased.

For example, the machine come with the render setup. If the skim setup is required then that's an extra £460. If you purchase that then want the airless it won't be £460.

The guns are completely different on each setup as are the hoses

To be honest, writing very different was incorrect. I'm going to re-do the additional setup price if one is already purchased.

For example, the machine come with the render setup. If the skim setup is required then that's an extra £460. If you purchase that then want the airless it won't be £460.

The guns are completely different on each setup as are the hoses
Could I adapt my eze to run airless without a visit to the doctor.