EZE 24 any good spraying for OCR?

Members online

Forgot to say probably mix and pour as well through ritmo lol as that's the only way I don't have problem with the god dam settings but in all honesty it might be the pump or no pump lol gonna have to finally fork out for one now though but ain't paying £400 for the fu##er :risas:

Buy a cheap pump.

You've seen how multi builds up over time though On handboard and trowels even when cleaned well. It just skins over. The same would be happening inside the pipes.
Mate while we on the subject and you only person I know had one did you spray a lot of multi through it and if so did it f**k up your machine?

I'm only a newbie but have noticed and learned quite quickly imo.
Thistle spray is the one but like beefy says if you working for someone who supplies your stuffed for using it , then it's gotta be multi, fair enough tbh I think Clemo hit the nail with go for Eze and mix and pour, why? Cus beefy is probably not gonna be doing more than 6-8 bags and ritmo or m200 set up etc is out of equation, but then he got dilemma.. how long will be before he might need new parts from using multi through it? I don't know tbh or how much they would cost ?
Plastering lol we can't win. Anyways @thebearbeef i spraying a house 14th February onwards you can come and have bash if you want mate more than welcome

Yeah we'll definitely come for a day mate

We keep having half discussions about whether a machine for house bashing is worth the investment. Them m200's look great and to be fair there really affordable on finance but it seems theres alot to go wrong esp if your new to it.

With the eze you mix the gear and dump it in don't ya? Plus there half the price so i'd rather but it outright i think if we decided to go for one?

I doubt there half the price.
I could be wrong but a grand cheaper I reckon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah a couple of grand cheaper i think defo not half price. Not checked if you can buy any second hand but to be fair if we get one i'd most likely buy one new
I'd buy a second hand one. As no training would be needed. Just put water through the hose make sure all the water is out of the hose. Put hose on to the machine f**k skim in hopper and off u go. Or get the seller to do a dimmo as u will want to see the machine working.

Yeah a couple of grand cheaper i think defo not half price. Not checked if you can buy any second hand but to be fair if we get one i'd most likely buy one new

Beef you obviously know your stuff.do yourself a favour and get a ritmo L.
The brand speaks for itself.
It's the best little machine out there mate.[emoji106]

Beef you obviously know your stuff.do yourself a favour and get a ritmo L.
The brand speaks for itself.
It's the best little machine out there mate.[emoji106]

I know naff all about machines though! Do they all need a seperate compressor for the air or do the eze/ritmo have one built in?

And whats the damage on a 110v ritmo L for skimming? Is that the one u have @Vincey
He has the 110v the l is 240v . I might be with Vincey when he is spraying the house. I might take the ritmo l with me so u can see the difference. But I'd say u would see f**k all difference spraying skim. Now render big difference or hardwall. The transfer is a c**t for the 110v 5kva c**t to carry around.

He has the 110v the l is 240v . I might be with Vincey when he is spraying the house. I might take the ritmo l with me so u can see the difference. But I'd say u would see f**k all difference spraying skim. Now render big difference or hardwall. The transfer is a c**t for the 110v 5kva c**t to carry around.

My mate will be tearing me to bits, two "weirdo's off the internet" that i speak to "on that forum thing" in the same room lol it'll be G** jokes central

There is no way I'd say to my mates am going to the UK to meet a bloke i was talking to on the Internet :chica:

Grooming for" the clemo slap " me think . Two more on the list . Would they share the experience on here:D. Looking forward to the report

You need something quick for OCR any bagged renders really...when you got big areas I find the Ritmo slow

You need something quick for OCR any bagged renders really...when you got big areas I find the Ritmo slow

I'm not saying the Ritmo isn't fast enough, because it is but there is no chance an Eze will be any good...you need speed.