External wall insulation market size uk

Members online

No members online now.

Rendered1

hi can anybody tell me what the whole uk market turnover for manufacturers is for both newbuild and refurb for insulated render ?????????

Simply wanted to know to be aware of what potential market share their is in both or does new build have a higher turnover so I know best where to place my time where there's more opportunity.

we have never done ewi on a new build, but every tower block in the country has got to have ewi .

if you can install. why not go for both markets. we do.

there isnt any funding anymore so the volumes arent there. and what is left is taken up directly from utilities in a comunity fund scheme

That was my thoughts initially Dan but if it's say 20% refurb and 80% new build then obviously spend more time and money looking at new build- it's just a proposal at the moment and would be good to know before spending time on the smaller. Obviously if it's 50/50 happy days have a stab at both but if as above i need to place my time accordingly.

That was my thoughts initially Dan but if it's say 20% refurb and 80% new build then obviously spend more time and money looking at new build- it's just a proposal at the moment and would be good to know before spending time on the smaller. Obviously if it's 50/50 happy days have a stab at both but if as above i need to place my time accordingly.
we have a number of builders we look after. house refurbs and extensions.

we do a few extension renders and render existing with insulation. saving hack offs and updating u values

hi can anybody tell me what the whole uk market turnover for manufacturers is for both newbuild and refurb for insulated render ?????????
Daftest question I've ever seen on here,
The markets worth 100's of millions per year, unless your turnovers millions what does it matter.