1. Want to see how the new TPF works? Click here or you can drop me an email danny@plasterersforum.com
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Plasterers Forum has now made it even easier to share photos and videos than ever before Click Here To Learn How
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TPF is the biggest plastering community and resource on internet... we are still growing.... we are nearly 10 years old so we are here for a long time yet...
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Plasterers Forum is growing but we need your help to keep it growing.... Introduce yourself and say hello get involved... they dont bite :-)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Plasterers Forum is very busy!! ...25% up on last year!! Be a part of the biggest plastering community
    Dismiss Notice
  6. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Tybressey

Tybressey New Member

Hi I'm interested in ewi anyone round junction 30 m1 would like come out give me advice and a rough estimate please.
    It's a detached dormer bungalow.
    Thanks

• Like Like x 2
  2. CeeVee

CeeVee Well-Known Member

Ok not sure of the ettiquette to answering here but I could take a look but Im on holiday until the 13th.
    Other than that @Rigsby

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. zolco

zolco Private Member

Regulars first (y)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Tybressey

Tybressey New Member

@Cee Vee that would be good how can I contact you.

5. Tybressey

Tybressey New Member

Ok not sure of the ettiquette to answering here but I could take a look but Im on holiday until the 13th.
    Other than that @Rigsby
    @Cee Vee that would be good how can I contact you.

6. CeeVee

CeeVee Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 1
  7. Tybressey

Tybressey New Member

Thank you will be intouch

• Like Like x 2
  8. Danny

Danny TPF OWNER

nice :D

9. Bruce w

Bruce w New Member

If you don't get sorted I'm doing a lot of work in the area and only live up the road and could have a look if you don't get any joy from any of the others chaps first that is don't want to stand on anyone's toes lol thanks bruce 07889555227

• Like Like x 3
  10. Tybressey

Tybressey New Member

Thanks will be in touch if I don't get sorted.

• Like Like x 1