IMG_2867.JPG
    954.3 KB · Views: 527
  • IMG_2872.JPG
    IMG_2872.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 531
  • IMG_2863.JPG
    IMG_2863.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 527
Great attention too the small detail! I really like it. Please , don't take what I am going to say next as a criticism , more of advice to save your future problems. After the quoins are dried, put a pin through . And don't pin the rest of the boards as kingspan, the most popular method is 5 pins per board- 1in the middle and 4 about 100 mm of the edges.

(y)(y)
Great attention too the small detail! I really like it. Please , don't take what I am going to say next as a criticism , more of advice to save your future problems. After the quoins are dried, put a pin through . And don't pin the rest of the boards as kingspan, the most popular method is 5 pins per board- 1in the middle and 4 about 100 mm of the edges.
I always put 5 pins per board and your right there are a few missing but I've pinned the corners and have stuck the quoins on first as they take a while to prep and finish. I have also stuck the boards .
I never pin the quoins as they get stuck with adhesive and ain't going anywhere once there meshedand finished.
And am always open to advice from otherers as that's how I've learned over the years

Not where the boards meet. That's the way we do kingspan. EPS pins should be 100-mm off the edges of the boards.

IMG_1529.PNG

Not where the boards meet. That's the way we do kingspan. EPS pins should be 100-mm off the edges of the boards.

View attachment 15309
Normally if I stick the boards I only put 3 fixings per board as the adhesive covered 40% of the board.
I have fixed these boards to keep the boards joints a flat as I can .
I know what you mean about regulations and fixing patterns but am confidant it will be ok

Normally if I stick the boards I only put 3 fixings per board as the adhesive covered 40% of the board.
I have fixed these boards to keep the boards joints a flat as I can .
I know what you mean about regulations and fixing patterns but am confidant it will be ok

That's all it matters (y)