Dull Day today

Members online

Seeing as Aplasterer is gone. Here's the view from my sun lounger :p

IMG_7578.JPG

Walked to deliver a parcel to a local company and thought on the way back I would go to my garage and get some tools for a little job... got to my garage realised I had forgotten the keys, walked home got my keys got to the garage and realised I had not actually delivered the parcel which is now sat in my kitchen at home... walk back home delivered the parcel back to the garage again and realised the tool was in my other garage :D

Lesson learnt from me was that I should have driven

Finally finished this started way back moths ago with 2 broken toes then also had to take a week off because fell of scaffold! Was waiting on the 2nd load to get dropped off so i f**k*d off to do a renovation then the 2nd load arrived 4 weeks later. I weighed back in 6 weeks after left. There was only supposed to be 2 loads arriving but when i was near finished the 2nd load, i noticed there wasnt enough stone! Clients forgot to tell me they raised the house up more from what i had priced from the plans!!!! f**k*d my whole schedule right up that one because had to wait another 6 weeks on more stone!! Took forever to finish the f**k*r and yesterday, i just couldnt wait to get out that gate!!

@Vincey , you love us multi traders skipper :rico:

edit.jpg

IMG_20170628_192037192.jpg

IMG_20170628_192107699_HDR.jpg

Finally finished this started way back moths ago with 2 broken toes then also had to take a week off because fell of scaffold! Was waiting on the 2nd load to get dropped off so i f**k*d off to do a renovation then the 2nd load arrived 4 weeks later. I weighed back in 6 weeks after left. There was only supposed to be 2 loads arriving but when i was near finished the 2nd load, i noticed there wasnt enough stone! Clients forgot to tell me they raised the house up more from what i had priced from the plans!!!! f**k*d my whole schedule right up that one because had to wait another 6 weeks on more stone!! Took forever to finish the f**k*r and yesterday, i just couldnt wait to get out that gate!!

View attachment 18548

View attachment 18546

View attachment 18547
Teach me, looks awesome that!

View attachment 18548

View attachment 18546

View attachment 18547
Yo multi turd what can I say ? A few of them bricks don't look straight but hey I'm not gonna sit here picking fault in photos, top job mate

View attachment 18548

View attachment 18546

View attachment 18547
Lovely stonework way better than any render finish