Dry liner Bristol required.

Jgreenplastering

Private Member
Morning lads.

I'm looking for a boarder in Bristol to use on all our domestic contracts.

£4m2 measured through on both tack and dab new and existing.
We do single new builds, lofts (price will change) extensions and renovations.
£175 on day work.
Or small jobs we will arrange a price.

I try to make sure jobs are empty and free for you to make some money but sometimes there will be the odd other trade working if things aren't quite ready. Also sometimes we have to leave bits in rooms for first fix etc and then this will be picked back up on price or day work.

No deductions except CIS, invoice in on a Friday paid the following Friday.
If you finish on a Monday and get invoice in I'll pay that Friday.

Now this is what I expect from you.
Reliability. To start and finish when agreed. I appreciate delays happen both ends but I have contractors to answer to aswell and hate being let down.
I don't want a fast job I want a good, clean job. If your works s**t you won't be paid end of.

This isn't for everyone I know.
Pm me if interested and I'll make arrangements to try you on the next available job.

I don't care whether your qualified or not, 18 or 80, cscs, English, Dutch, Moroccan or Pakistani, I'm just after what's stated above.

Cheers.

Looks like my existing boarder thinks it's ok to just not turn up, not tell me and blank my calls. I know he was behind but he set the start date not me.

Is anyone local and free from Monday to start?
I'll be happy to pay on completion as long as it's done properly.

I'm getting messages saying there's gangs ready. There isn't enough work for a gang on my jobs tbh. My jobs are 1 boarder and a labourer at most, or 1 boarder if there capable of boarding ceilings on there own!
Most of my jobs are around 150-500m2.
No digs etc. Need someone from Bristol.

The current job has approx 25m2 of 35mm insulated board to new sloped ceiling. (Extra £2.50per m2)
This ceiling may also need 150mm celotex so price can be sorted for this. I need to confirm with main contractor.

2 existing ceilings that need double boarding with standard board to bring level with web of steel (clients request.)
1 new warm roof approx 10m2 single board.
About 30 boards to dab to walls new and existing.

Any takers let me know please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

like a person who knows what they want out of someone good money aswell and to the point and upfront fair play wish I was in Bristol I would have come don't mind boarding

like a person who knows what they want out of someone good money aswell and to the point and upfront fair play wish I was in Bristol I would have come don't mind boarding

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] cheers pal, I've got it on FB to and I've had loads of comments regarding the prices etc but no takers yet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk