Disappointed,

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

johniosaif

Private Member
I await the ,I told you so ,I saw my refina super spat and my one stop shop eze spat are banana shaped are only a few weeks and not a lot of work. The are still good for the last trowel but not too long before the maybe consigned to history, I was really pleased with them at the beginning after lots of tools had been not fit for purpose that I purchased over the years,these spats seemed the real deal, without longevity the are pointless.

Oh dear! Get a refund johnio:RpS_thumbup:
bet the speedy ain't bent like a nana ?
Too upset to talk, the should have the durability of a trowel ,some are twice the price, I will not buy another one unless the are more robust..

Had my refina one for 6 months and its still fine how do you store them in the van
As have all mine on the side of racking so never get touched by anything

I've got the red and blue both do the same, there not fit for troweling its simple look at the amount of rivets on a 13" trowel made from thicker steel then compare it to a metre long floppy spat, usefull for flattening first coat that's it

If these spats are warping then they're not fit for purpose and everyone should be asking for and getting their money back.

a while back, so i cant really remember from whom i purchased it, it opened like a door hinge, i should of sent it back, horrible thing, cant think how it passed any test..

Status
Not open for further replies.