Delehedy any good?

Members online

GypsumSnorter

Sorry for another plastic thread but couldnt see anything in search lol

Seen one of the black + orange Delehedy PlasticMate trowel blades - I take it these are just clones of the Refina ones?

Delehedy are the original designer of the product - they own the patents on the design. They supplied Refina but the relationship came to an end
Looking to get a replacement foam blade for my refina. Can't get them anywhere, I take it delehedy now supply them. Big question, does the mini trowel for the refina fit the delehedy.

Looking to get a replacement foam blade for my refina. Can't get them anywhere, I take it delehedy now supply them. Big question, does the mini trowel for the refina fit the delehedy.
Apparently not. Been re designed

Wouldn't buy the delehedy, now. c**ts. Could have kept the midget trowel the same size as the refina. What the f**k hoes on in people's heads?

Wouldn't buy the delehedy, now. c**ts. Could have kept the midget trowel the same size as the refina. What the f**k hoes on in people's heads?

Hmmm not sure either to be honest... I always thought it was a standard sized midget trowel in there :-\

i dont blame you. its utter wank. running around some corridors with a camera promising more reviews to come etc. the delehedy isnt even in it. id like to send him something in the post but it wouldnt be a box of tools.

i dont blame you. its utter wank. running around some corridors with a camera promising more reviews to come etc. the delehedy isnt even in it. id like to send him something in the post but it wouldnt be a box of tools.
Lol I was right then

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I think he's in blairwitch 2 -scratch that blairwitch 3 with. A sponge n sprayer

Sorry for another plastic thread but couldnt see anything in search lol

Seen one of the black + orange Delehedy PlasticMate trowel blades - I take it these are just clones of the Refina ones?
Did you get one then and was it the same as the refina one ?

Jesus...he must be an absolute pain in the are to work with... What a prick!!!

Its only foooking plastering ffs!!!!

THE worst videos on youtube bar none and I can't click and watch it. I've wasted probably an hour of my life watching his ramblings of a mad man and a refuse to do it again.

Wack builders hardware have a few of the 14inch refina plaziflex in stock. Had 2 delivered today. Both with foam backing.