Dangerous Plasterer

Gartland and keys in Normanton , lesley keys youngest son, b and k was paying a fiver a square to me last time I worked for them, G and k have two sites on go with over 180 plots on both sites

Gartland and keys in Normanton , lesley keys youngest son, b and k was paying a fiver a square to me last time I worked for them, G and k have two sites on go with over 180 plots on both sites
U must be on friendly terms with b&k to be getting that I've heard horror story's about them £3.30m2 I heard

F#ck me. This post has gone the wrong way. It wasn't about prices just a knobhead who just bent over when the price lowered. Sorry. I, can make good money at 3.80/4 m2. Again wasn't about money.

I wouldn't say friendly but my work passed any inspection all the time. I have heard and seen horror stories from b n k, on average they was quite good to Me, but others never measured there work or would accept cheap rates

I wouldn't say friendly but my work passed any inspection all the time. I have heard and seen horror stories from b n k, on average they was quite good to Me, but others never measured there work or would accept cheap rates
Do u know crazy Chris? Old guy?

F#ck me. This post has gone the wrong way. It wasn't about prices just a knobhead who just bent over when the price lowered. Sorry. I, can make good money at 3.80/4 m2. Again wasn't about money.
Lol..i think people are just shocked mate at the price that's y its turned..tbh its ur life so if u wana work for that sort of money crack on its ok people saying lets all unite as 1 and refuse x amount rates its never ever guna happen because there's 2 many nuggets In the world

As I have said to you before if my work go's tits up ill bell you kitchy, can't beat having good contacts

He is not the best but have seen worse, he's 65 ish and was throwing s**t up wall like a young man, just putting too much on for him to watch correctly

As I have said to you before if my work go's tits up ill bell you kitchy, can't beat having good contacts
Ye got ur number aswell Neil,spoke to Dave on sat trying to get him to do a flat but he's booked up so we are skimming the f**k*r..our skimmers have pulled off til nxt Monday to do a private job..

He is not the best but have seen worse, he's 65 ish and was throwing s**t up wall like a young man, just putting too much on for him to watch correctly
He's the fittest old guy ive seen in my life ive seen him run around on stilts etc..met him a handfull of times years ago thru t.b construction

Ye got ur number aswell Neil,spoke to Dave on sat trying to get him to do a flat but he's booked up so we are skimming the f**k*r..our skimmers have pulled off til nxt Monday to do a private job..
Yes Dave as asked me if I need work ring him he sounds really busy at moment, all good in my eyes it'll weed chancers out a bit if it keeps getting busier and hopefully money will jump up too.

Lol..i think people are just shocked mate at the price that's y its turned..tbh its ur life so if u wana work for that sort of money crack on its ok people saying lets all unite as 1 and refuse x amount rates its never ever guna happen because there's 2 many nuggets In the world
Dislike merrit? Reason being?

Steve garland top bloke

Woop dee doo for you big stuff. You are not reading what I'm saying. I was trying to make a stand for us lads. You're not worth my time or retort. So, go screw yourself, and praise the Lord for he has Risen. Confused yet........
If I could screw my slef I wouldn't have to get up in the morning. I am reading what your saying your working for peanuts.

Depends what the debt it , quite alot of the time for things they dont really need so they dont help them selves ?
Totally agree...most people got stupid debt and dig themselves into holes they never needed to get into

Im sat on the toilet taking a dump with a large brandy.......waiting for her to put the wired kids to bed.
3 daughters full of easter eggs fighting upstairs.....and im thinking after reading this thread that the north west is the worst place for rates in england.

But I spent £120 on dial a booze at 5.30 this morning then fell asleep !!

Right I need to wipe my arse x

Im sat on the toilet taking a dump with a large brandy.......waiting for her to put the wired kids to bed.
3 daughters full of easter eggs fighting upstairs.....and im thinking after reading this thread that the north west is the worst place for rates in england.

But I spent £120 on dial a booze at 5.30 this morning then fell asleep !!

Right I need to wipe my arse x

And cut my toenails

Fair play for working for that rate. But I could never make it pay. We were getting 2.75 a metre skimming 10 years ago off of a subby in London and we all moaned about that

You will Steve when you realise on your last day tomorrow you'll be back skimming for £1.80m2 lol

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Why would you ever agree to work for that ?

I would rather go hungry than be extorted like that. Go into site agents office and tell him to stick his poxy job up his arse.