Dangerous Plasterer

Members online

Happy Easter Men.
Am I wrong in my thinking. Back working for a large house builder in Doncaster. Prices are average at best. But, went to a 3 bed town house, and the price was down by a good £150. Asked the other plasterer, he said he'd noticed it a few weeks ago and decided to just work longer. F#ck that. Went to site Manager,voiced my concern, and guess what I got. "Well the other gang not said owt" . Lost it abit, told em I'm off if they don't sort it, went back to the other spread and told him to grow a pair, these f#ckers are trying it on. He nearly cried. Feel abit bad now, but it's creeping under £3.80m2 board n skim. Rant over. Am I being a t**t....

Always the same on sites other spreads won't say anything because they think they are getting more and don't want to say anything lol

Problem is flynnyman, they dangle the carrot with the size of the job. All the prices are in a site book for all to see, but I think they've been altered. 250 house's going up on this site and we are the only two gangs. He's probably looking at the bigger picture of long term work. F#ck me with the way I'm ranting I think I'm going to pop him. Good therapy for me this site Danny.

Scottie, your right. We are trying to set ourselves up. But every week we just crack on. We do okay, just grates me when they start being sneaky. My old man use to say "Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining"..

I want a kick up the ballsack for working for less. That was my point. Don't begrudge me for making it pay at 3.80. If I could get more, don't you think I would do it. If you want a go at my balls, do it. I dare ya......

I want a kick up the ballsack for working for less. That was my point. Don't begrudge me for making it pay at 3.80. If I could get more, don't you think I would do it. If you want a go at my balls, do it. I dare ya......

Lol I dare ya I haven't hard that since I was a kid.
So would you have me in a fight??? Am fast and we'll rested as I have to do f**k all work as am on good rates.

Theclemo promotions

There are companies out there that are paying that, it's just nobody will tell you who they are, so most of the time you've just got to find them yourselves

So would you have me in a fight??? Am fast and we'll rested as I have to do f**k all work as am on good rates.

Theclemo promotions
You got 4 kids....bet you're not that well rested...i got 1 and feel like bashing my head off the wall sometimes

You got 4 kids....bet you're not that well rested...i got 1 and feel like bashing my head off the wall sometimes
Im in the same situation, 1 is enough to drive me nuts

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Im in the same situation, 1 is enough to drive me nuts

I don't knoiw how old yours is but mines 14 month and just seems to get harder work every day....started throwing himself on the floor crying every time you stop him doing something this last week or two and its a nightmare

I don't knoiw how old yours is but mines 14 month and just seems to get harder work every day....started throwing himself on the floor crying every time you stop him doing something this last week or two and its a nightmare

Calm him down with the speedskim:D

Unfortunately , that's the reality and then we are blaming on the immigrants for the low prices, when it's all down to the greedy contractors and subcontractors :endesacuerdo:
Plenty of desperate english folk with loads of credit card and loan bills to pay

Ours is nearly 3, just started him potty training this morning at 8 when the Mrs slammed the front door behind herself letting me deal with the s**t without me knowing it or anything like that. He pissed in every possible corner of the house, running riot since 6am till 7pm. He's an ok lad but f**k me, I rather graft all day than look after him when he's in a bad mood. I only with him on Sundays, now I got him tomorrow as well. Might take next week off...

Theclemo promotions
Woop dee doo for you big stuff. You are not reading what I'm saying. I was trying to make a stand for us lads. You're not worth my time or retort. So, go screw yourself, and praise the Lord for he has Risen. Confused yet........

Working in South and West Yorkshire, no-one pays anywhere near £5m2 S61, especially for the house bashing.
I'm west Yorkshire pal most of work Is west Yorkshire and north Yorkshire been plastering 17 years and never got that low pal he's literally taking piss out of you but If u dnt do it sum1 else will

Woop dee doo for you big stuff. You are not reading what I'm saying. I was trying to make a stand for us lads. You're not worth my time or retort. So, go screw yourself, and praise the Lord for he has Risen. Confused yet........
Got a flat if u want it? Tuesday in harragate? There's 2 more after but just waiting on 2 windows to go in to release full flats,there little couple of days in each and we r paying £3.20m2 skimming only