Courses?

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

ds1990

Is there any courses available in Scotland to learn marble plastering? Well impressed with what I've seen on here would love to be able to do it myself!

Depends where your from. Being from Northumberland Arti will call you marra. Being from Manchester I will call you **** :razz:

Don't know of any Schools up there. We had two socks travel down and stayed over earlier in the year to do a course

Am thinking about heading over to do this course am in Northern. Ireland and dont know of any1 doing this looks great and would be right up my street as am very fussy how I leave things do any of you guys know the cost for this course

Don't know what course your on about. Best bet is to ring the number where you found the course info and ask

like your youtube vid, @ robjack :RpS_thumbup: very impressed. you must be in your on little world when doing that stuff. i'm jealous

like your youtube vid, @ robjack :RpS_thumbup: very impressed. you must be in your on little world when doing that stuff. i'm jealous

cheers mate. I do drift off on my own sometimes when applying. Was on a site for a couple of days last week and it was noisy so I put ear defs on. It was bliss and I got loads of metreage done. Ignorant to everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.