Compulsory Pension Contribution

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi rossi
don't know if it answers your question, but as an employee i pay 8% into the teachers pension, and im lead to believe my employers match the 8% or more in to the melting pot

So is it supposed to be a like for like payment? I pay what he would pay? Need to speak to my accountant I suppose :mad:

I don't even have a pension for myself let alone anyone else :-/

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Boring subject but is anyone already involved with paying employees a pension?
2017 it will become compulsory even with 1 employee. More b*ll***s to deal with if you ask me.
This is something that will have to be added onto jobs, surely. Nobody is going to pay it out of their own profits are they.

http://www.workplacepensions.gov.uk/?gclid=CKK06_CJhMkCFVZAGwodmokKNA
You have to offer it but your employees can opt out I was told

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have to offer it but your employees can opt out I was told

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ive been told since to just offer a terrible pension plan and then they'll resort to finding their own because they would be pissing money away. Wrong, but as a one man band and apprentice I'm not exactly in a position to be throwing money into someone else's pension when I haven't even got my own :confused:

U just got a apprentice Rossi? Just tell him wen he's finished he need to go self employed I cnt c any benefits of having sum1 legally full time on books way 2 much s**t in there favour if u ask me

I've had a few mate and it's the lesser of two evils. When you get a good one you can make £200 + a week no problem and they're always there and won't let you down. I get grants from citb too which amounts to £10,000 over 3 years. Subbies from my experience let me down, try and steal contacts or just leave a shite job.

I've had a few mate and it's the lesser of two evils. When you get a good one you can make £200 + a week no problem and they're always there and won't let you down. I get grants from citb too which amounts to £10,000 over 3 years. Subbies from my experience let me down, try and steal contacts or just leave a shite job.
Ye know wat ur saying about trying to steal numbers etc big f**k**g no no is that I wudnt do it so wen other people try do it its jst taking piss u always eventually find out tho and never have them working for you again always check work now b4 we pay as been stung in past

me and.my partner do one. 80 each a month as we are classed as employees even though we own the company.

reason we.pay high is because it comes of.the corporation tax bill.

so no brainer really

Reactions: Pug
me and.my partner do one. 80 each a month as we are classed as employees even though we own the company.

reason we.pay high is because it comes of.the corporation tax bill.

so no brainer really
There's 2 of us who own business Dan and again we are classed as employees is it sum thing we wud have to do then? Will have to have a word with accountant

There's 2 of us who own business Dan and again we are classed as employees is it sum thing we wud have to do then? Will have to have a word with accountant
ys mate as a director your a paye so still an employee of the company.
weve been told what company pays in its deductable from corporation tax so id rather put it in my pension than the taxmans

Lol it's called fat finger syndrome it's not done on purpose, Danny has to sort the configuration of the buttons out, it's a nightmare on a mobile device
apologies for been a tit , not at my best at moment, no excuse sorry if i have not removed all the dislikes give me a shout , i have had 15 minutes trying to find them

Last edited:
Just flicked up thread and realised I give u a dumb Dan lol..took It off pal fecking fone wen I slide up it does wat it wants!

Status
Not open for further replies.