Compressor for EZE24

Members online

CeeVee

I can't afford £1,000,000 for a new compressor for my EZE...

Are there any alternatives I could use?
Mines got a wee crack in it and she's tired now bless her.

Well...Ryan didn't call me back...and I need a compressor NOW. Like, yesterday....urgently...i can't even wait for it to be delivered now.

Does anyone know the spec for an EZE compressor so I can just walk in and get one from machine mart?
Cheers

Well...Ryan didn't call me back...and I need a compressor NOW. Like, yesterday....urgently...i can't even wait for it to be delivered now.

Does anyone know the spec for an EZE compressor so I can just walk in and get one from machine mart?
Cheers
Are you in Sheffield I've got one that might be ok in Rotherham you can try let me know

Cheers

Sorry I didn't call back mate. The one I was hoping to do for you wasn't available and I'm struggling for the price range

I will give you a call this morning

IMG_0014.JPG IMG_0013.JPG

You need advice about a compressor other than an eze. Something about calibration.

Would't bother with machine mart. Thorite have a twin tank that might work but get advice first.

Thanks everyone and cheers to s61.
Fully packed in today so was forced to buy a new one.

Thorite only do 240v believe it or not...

John my only port of call was machine mart I'm afraid...so I belled them and gave them the spec on the back of the EZE.
They gave me a similar one with the frame being the tank...i had nothing to lose. £290.
Tried it for a 30m extension and worked like a dream...:bananahappy: