Cleaning ye trowel

Members online

John j

Mono Don
New to group so sorry if these topics have been posted before . Just heard the coke n vinegar thing for carbon trowel would love a bit more knowledge o this . What other methods do you lot use to clean ye trowel . The best I.ve found which brings em up mint is leaving em soaked in water and bicarbonated baking powder

Phhhhh....I don't get all this clean trowel malarky just use the foooker & scrape the blade every now & then when loads of build up!

Doesn't make an iota of difference to yer finish!

Phhhhh....I don't get all this clean trowel malarky just use the foooker & scrape the blade every now & then when loads of build up!

Doesn't make an iota of difference to yer finish!
It's all about image these days! Clean tools, clean clothes, clean van it certainly doesn't do any harm to selling yourself

It's all about image these days! Clean tools, clean clothes, clean van it certainly doesn't do any harm to selling yourself

Phhhh...tbh there to many pretend plasterers out there with all the gear/image and no idea IMO!

But yeah your probably right!

Had a boy wonder work with me last week had more trowels/spats etc than Regina still couldn't put the meterage on and had to shadow his work all fooookin day!

My old boss his van was like a portable ash tray, crisp packets and old newspapers all over the dashboard it looked dreadful to prospective customers. I think small details definitely make a difference?

My old boss his van was like a portable ash tray, crisp packets and old newspapers all over the dashboard it looked dreadful to prospective customers. I think small details definitely make a difference?

Yep I'll give yer that pal I agree!

Chicken shish, grilled chicken and salad, dont cum much healthier. If your worried about your health look into dust and dirt and all the bacteria and mites etc, you will be shocked.

It always entertains me how quickly threads divert away from topic, on to discussions about kebabs:LOL: and various other things

New to group so sorry if these topics have been posted before . Just heard the coke n vinegar thing for carbon trowel would love a bit more knowledge o this . What other methods do you lot use to clean ye trowel . The best I.ve found which brings em up mint is leaving em soaked in water and bicarbonated baking powder

Clean it with a hammer and bleach.

Same as the dishes.

And my teeth.