cant match aldi

Members online

Had a lad came by where I was working on Monday and asked me if there was a chance I would take him on as an apprentice.
After a little shop talk we got down to the nitty gritty.
"How much will you pay me?"
"Not sure, how much were you thinking" says I.
" Well I get about £350 a week at Aldi I'd need at least that"
"Goodbye silly boy" as he walked off down the road giving me the bird.

IMG-20170719-WA0015.jpeg
you have to go to Lidl, like this mate pictured here. He picks up good deals there
But to be serious, I share your frustration, our local Aldi lookin for store manager 54k a year plus benefits. Not bad money. Today's kids want to be paid as much as a pop star. Unrealistic expectations

Prob I find ye pay a wanna be 50 a day cash n they prob claiming benefits and what not and end up on more the you . The start want
Holiday pay n what not . Want best of both world . Last kid on job asked for a pay rise . Boss said ye no prob . Make me a receipt out . His face went through floor." 'Ere what do you mean" I.m really lucky got a 20 year old kid who works his socks of . Richest 20 year old in village .

What ever your paying a lad on the books paye, you need to factor in 20% on top of there wage just to stand still, to cover holiday pay, bank holiday pay,pension contributions,national insurance, employers liability insurance and in my case £10 a week each to process a wage,all a legal requirement.
I Had a friend of a friend set me up with his son whose 19 recently for a start as an improver,he came for the day for a trial, the rest of my crew gave him stick as they would just banter etc. end of the day we talk money I said what kind of money are we talking, he said I thought about 80 a day, I nearly fell on the floor so he would cost me around 100 a day.
I said I don't think so, he left with the hump, and told his dad that we bullied him all day, and tried to pay him peanuts.