Let us know if you can join us...

• I would like to attend

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Add me to the waiting list

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BritishGypsum

On Thursday 9th Feb we will be hosting an evening of beer tasting, product demos and plasterers’ chat in Birmingham.

This is an opportunity for you to see new products such as Thistle Bonding 60, catch-up with other local plasterers and meet the British Gypsum team.

If you would like to join us, select the option below and we'll be in touch with further details.

Spaces are limited so we will run on a first come first serve basis, but will hold a waiting list.

Here’s what happened at our last event in Leeds:

Was @Vincey signing autographs?? Very clever to get them pissed first before unleashing the new products!?? I hope one was a non gritty multifinish??

Reactions: s61
Was @Vincey signing autographs?? Very clever to get them pissed first before unleashing the new products!?? I hope one was a non gritty multifinish??
Yep might pop down there myself, think I'm taking my mate Big Barry Bashumup down too, so if any mudda pucka argues with me about s**t , we'll turf um , mines a latte anyway as I ain't a drinker.
:cool:

On Thursday 9th Feb we will be hosting an evening of beer tasting, product demos and plasterers’ chat in Birmingham.

This is an opportunity for you to see new products such as Thistle Bonding 60, catch-up with other local plasterers and meet the British Gypsum team.

If you would like to join us, select the option below and we'll be in touch with further details.

Spaces are limited so we will run on a first come first serve basis, but will hold a waiting list.

Here’s what happened at our last event in Leeds:

Sorry big G but you must be well out the loop, this has been arranged for Glasgow.

Yep might pop down there myself, think I'm taking my mate Big Barry Bashumup down too, so if any mudda pucka argues with me about s**t , we'll turf um , mines a latte anyway as I ain't a drinker.
:cool:
What I've heard you will need him :)