built my first wall

would love to stay n chat my darling vince ....but got to hit another 1 of these too get me 300 nicker in.
(to go get drunk again)

speak this evening honey xx

Go on ....take one from above looking down the wall,birds eye veiw see if it's better than yozza Hughes s walks ......:whistle:

they you go mr bopper.
take it easy on me !!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170421-155804.png
    Screenshot_20170421-155804.png
    4.3 MB · Views: 268
its s**t n i dont care its amazing to me.
done it in 5 hours back feels broken.
f**k them concrete blocks.

gonna pay myself a good piss up to render it and put some soil n plants in.

Good job not a thing wrong with it. And who ever said mesh it wtf would u bother to do that for on new concrete block lol ffs. The s**t u read on here at times. f**k**g mesh u think it was free

heres something to keep you entertained till ive sorted wall vincy baby.......me in the bath with a vodka/orange/mango/pineapple....aka
sexonthebeach.
Well think my fence looks better than your wall , class myself as multi trader now , you useless skimmer
IMG_4782.JPG

Went on fencing forum loads better than here

f**k**g class that matey !!
hopefully you put a fence up in my house so i can get some peace n quiet !!
;)
Just another string to my bow now, tbh I did have some advice of some multi turds, enjoyed doing it so would like to say thanks for inspiring me to get it done , my favourite job is laying hedges that's a wicked job to do ,seasonal work but very satisfying work and feel at one with nature, dying trade too

Just another string to my bow now, tbh I did have some advice of some multi turds, enjoyed doing it so would like to say thanks for inspiring me to get it done , my favourite job is laying hedges that's a wicked job to do ,seasonal work but very satisfying work and feel at one with nature, dying trade too

anythings better than plastering !!!!

Their must be a surge in spreads building walls I did this one last week the union be right on our case now
Who done the one standing up tho?kidding........good job mate, try face brick next time it weird but I do like laying brick get a good buzz from it!:reloco:

Well think my fence looks better than your wall , class myself as multi trader now , you useless skimmer
View attachment 17549
Went on fencing forum loads better than here
Next time ping a line to mark out were your fixing, it will look neater and also only use the one spacer rather than a few then the margins will look the same. Apart from that it looks ok, maybe the way it finishes at the end could of been a bit better but like I said it's ok.

Next time ping a line to mark out were your fixing, it will look neater and also only use the one spacer rather than a few then the margins will look the same. Apart from that it looks ok, maybe the way it finishes at the end could of been a bit better but like I said it's ok.
lol what the hell do u know dippey, I had a proper fencer come round today to inspect it, he said it was great for first attempt , even offered me a job too