Builder buckets

Members online

Vincey

Private Member
Anyone recommend any from anywhere?
Usually get the three packet deal from crappy screwfix tbh I do like the flat bit on the rim but see P1ss got them black putz ones was thinking should I give um a try but also noticed ox seem to have upped there game in the bucket department with these indestructible blue things

Anyone recommend any from anywhere?
Usually get the three packet deal from crappy screwfix tbh I do like the flat bit on the rim but see P1ss got them black putz ones was thinking should I give um a try but also noticed ox seem to have upped there game in the bucket department with these indestructible blue things
I have decent yellow ones they for 3.95 or 4.95 each, says heavy duty on the inside of them at the bottom, no. Idea what make they are. We used to get green buckets they were quite thick, but there was a flexi thing to them, nearly like a hard rubber, than plastic. Didn't burst, and easy cleaned out coz u could just squeeze them. Haven't seen them in a while though.

Ox blues. I buy 5 a time from a local toolshop for £20 they last me a good 4 months a time of constant abuse from sand cement work. Still going strong. Ive got 8 left out of 10 I bought in September/October.

Although a little battered no holes, or cracks.

I saw some in lidl other day didnt buy but they looked half decent didnt even notice price but i did have my head up my arse as i really didnt want to be there but bitches get there own way!!..... good job she dont look on here :ROFLMAO:

I have the Putz ones, they are solid and actually lighter than expected. I bought them mainly for dashing but the design of them isn't great for holding and dashing at the same time so not really used them much.

The 13ltr putz buckets are the best I've used very hard wearing and decent handles that don't fall apart

The orange ones from B and Q are good. Only a pound.

I will not buy them poxy things, look at them and they break and you can only look at them because the handle falls off straight away. Really trust that full of water upstairs :)

I use to buy a couple of buckets from wickes and then bin them off... never found any good ones... so a few quid here and there along the way it was ok

Screenshot_20170502-184420.png

I use the yellow 15ltr heavy duty builders buckets for water made by stadium which is also made by rhino. I've always used them and I think they are the best because they last forever! 26ltr flexi tub for washing the drill in and a 30ltr for knocking up in! :birra:

Ah the old bucket dilemma , i usually wait till i have an order number from a builder , do some half decent ones in local merchants ;)
like lighters though , when you work with other spreads you have to watch them or they will walk

I've got to the stage in my plastering life when I hate buying anything at all for work now!

Even been known to double skin buckets with holes in when I really feel like tramping it!!!

I've got to the stage in my plastering life when I hate buying anything at all for work now!

Even been known to double skin buckets with holes in when I really feel like tramping it!!!
There speaks a Yorkshire man :D

I forgot my step ladders today so used my bucket to stand on on top of the hop up as the ceiling was higher than I remember