1. Want to see how the new TPF works? Click here or you can drop me an email danny@plasterersforum.com
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Plasterers Forum has now made it even easier to share photos and videos than ever before Click Here To Learn How
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TPF is the biggest plastering community and resource on internet... we are still growing.... we are nearly 10 years old so we are here for a long time yet...
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Plasterers Forum is growing but we need your help to keep it growing.... Introduce yourself and say hello get involved... they dont bite :-)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Plasterers Forum is very busy!! ...25% up on last year!! Be a part of the biggest plastering community
    Dismiss Notice
  6. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
    Dismiss Notice

Bristol Based Domestic Spread Wanted For Relief.

Discussion in 'Plasterers Looking For Plasterers' started by roryston, Aug 22, 2017.

1. roryston

roryston Well-Known Member

After a good plasterer for work based in bristol.

getting a lot of jobs coming in and haven't got time to do them, mostly re skims etc.

I've give a couple to another spread I know and he's let me down big time.

i don't want to make anything on the job or blokes just want someone decent who I can turn round to the customer and say give him a call. They could also probably team up with me on my jobs if needed.

Give me a shout if interested

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Danny

Danny TPF OWNER

good to see you are busy :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. roryston

Cheers mate manic at the moment I love it but it's getting hard to keep everyone happy

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. I'm from bristol bud and in the same boat. Manic

• Like Like x 2
  5. Olican

Olican Private Member

There's a few brizzie spreads on here, @adcar is a young female plasterer from your way

• Like Like x 2
  6. roryston

yeah I know Aaron that ain't a bad shout actually I might see what he got on

7. Olican

Olican Private Member

Probably a tight fitting frock

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. I'm bristol to buddy :)

• Like Like x 1