Box Sets

Members online

Maester

Can anyone recommend any box sets? Just finished Hannibal. Seen West World, Dexter, Game of Thrones, Narcos, Breaking Bad, Boardwalk Empire, Vikings, The Americans, House of Cards, Forbrydelsen, etc. Like dark stuff.

Can anyone recommend any box sets? Just finished Hannibal. Seen West World, Dexter, Game of Thrones, Narcos, Breaking Bad, Boardwalk Empire, Vikings, The Americans, House of Cards, Forbrydelsen, etc. Like dark stuff.

hatfeilds and mcoys....each 1 is about 2 hours long.
3 films.
you wont be disapointed.

Thanks. Sopranos. Watched about three episodes a few years back. It seemed alright. Will try that. Never watched Suits. Will try both. You get blinded because there's so much out there. Watched Wolf Creek series. Just saw it and tried and that was alright. Brother in law said watch Lucifer. Enough said. Will try Sopranos. And The Wire. Tried The Wire e few times and just couldn't get into it. Thought I would like Fortitude but no idea what it was about.

I watched first two series of the wire, 1st was ok 2nd was s**t so never bothered with the rest. Sopranos like all american show is a bit slow to start but after first 4 episodes you will be hooked. Good documentary to watch on netflix is The Seven Five

I watched first two series of the wire, 1st was ok 2nd was s**t so never bothered with the rest. Sopranos like all american show is a bit slow to start but after first 4 episodes you will be hooked. Good documentary to watch on netflix is The Seven Five

check out hatfeilds and mcoys.

Thanks. Will try both of them. Hail Hails Making a Murder started me on the boxsets. Brilliant. You've got to try a few episodes. Like Hannibal. Was too dark at first. But I'm glad I stuck with it. And West World. Only picked up in the last five episodes. Will try both your recommendations over the weekend. Thanks

Go do some work is one to watch. Sign on a must see.

The Bridge

Thanks for the replies. I will check some of them out. Seen True Detective and The Bridge (Scandy). Both excellent. Just started watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Then might try Peeky Blinders. Looks to be about crime.

Just done hatfields & mcoys..........again...(years ago last time )....a good watch
Btw...sons of anarchy is absolutely riveting....good soundtrack as well

Thanks for the replies. I will check some of them out. Seen True Detective and The Bridge (Scandy). Both excellent. Just started watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Then might try Peeky Blinders. Looks to be about crime.
Buffy the vampire slayer:baaa: are you a 12 year old girl

Did you watch 1864? BBC 4 . Danish fare. To date the best tv series I have ever seen. Not on catch up though, but if you get the chance please watch it. Utterly compelling and stunning cinematography. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/...io-reviews/11607902/1864-review-bbc-four.html

homeland is a good one, think its on netflix, current series is on channel 4 i think, last episode on sunday!