boardmate

• Thread starter Deleted member 29624
  • Start date

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dad got some make up at a metal shop , stainless . Had them about 8 years now lol great things . Depends how good the plastic is

I dont get the lip that leaves a gap between the boards. Just use a bit of lath

Sent from my Nokia 3310 whilst having a poo

Designed to last forever according to the listing.....you wouldnt doubt their word would you:LOL:

Had a couple of em years ago, come in use now an then like when boarding sloping ceilings in lofts etc (y)

Just realised I posted this in the wrong place, danny feel free to move it if you want

Just realised I posted this in the wrong place, danny feel free to move it if you want
Danny won't move, he's only just converted his loft.
I've got some of them, and haven't snapped them yet, even with fire check boards.

Lol I thaught Id met the only spread who tapes his screw heads,he cuts off 50mm bits of scrim and puts one on each head.:loco:a bit anal if you ask me:hueco:

Ffs what a numpty :risas:
Yeah kirky boy said he used too scrim em, he's not on here now......or is he o_O

Did a job for a kitchen fitter, he boarded ceiling, scrimmed it, scrimmed the screw heads and gave them all a dab of pva. Belts and braces he said [emoji20]

Did a job for a kitchen fitter, he boarded ceiling, scrimmed it, scrimmed the screw heads and gave them all a dab of pva. Belts and braces he said [emoji20]
Cock n balls more like

Sent from my Nokia 3310 whilst having a poo

Status
Not open for further replies.