Blue grit, shiney painted Artex.

Members online

Ky12

Not used blue grit much, do I need to pva first, then grit? It's a Shiney painted Artex and wondering whether just grit will be fine.
Thanks

Bond it do abetter grit product but get the exterior one (its green) if the existing artex is looking dodgy?? Then play it safe and overboard it

How nice of you!
Is the guarantee docs only available for them who joined or is it downloadable from their site?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Got sent a book to fill out mate, fill it out myself depending on the job innit,all a bit complex tbh but anyways have you used this blue grit I'll be honest I never ever used it,any good iyo ?

Got sent a book to fill out mate, fill it out myself depending on the job innit,all a bit complex tbh but anyways have you used this blue grit I'll be honest I never ever used it,any good iyo ?
It's alright in certain situations, never used the Bg's own, always used Feb blue grit - cost like 3rd of Bg's.
I know most on here swears by micro or microgebetis or whatever it's called

Last edited:
It's alright in certain situations, never used the Bg's own, always used Feb blue grit - cost like 3rd of Bg's.
I know most on here swears by micro or microgebetis or whatever it's called

Nice one think I'm just going to stick to plastering either plasterboard or over artex then I know I ok,lol

I know enough to know its s**t!!
A chap I know used it and it all failed!!!:numberone::bananas:
Maybe he should of just used some exterior pink or green stuff for outside render on the inside before using super dooper multifinish.. If it dried after 2 hours of waiting around
And people think I'm mad.
Enough time to watch Jeremy Kyle double bill I suppose