Best radio on site

Members online

Old mobile with no sim card in it as no need. Log it on some home wifi and install a podcatcher app . I listen to podcasts and mp3 music all day

Will need full bank details mate..... and the security code on the back :D

Cheers mate, transaction went smooth:bananahappy:

IMG_1010.JPG

On my makita dab radio which is the nuts when goes in the van I always take the aerial out as I just know one sharp turn in van it rolls over and it will snap so that extra 2 seconds every time is worth it

Mine goes in the van vault but I know they ain't strong on the aerial although will say I love a bungee

Yeah done a lot of work in Brixton and Peckham myself and isn't the best of areas. I know sidcup ect done quite a bit round there too as was living in Kent for a bit. And yes mate best to be safe than sorry!

Yeah done a lot of work in Brixton and Peckham myself and isn't the best of areas. I know sidcup ect done quite a bit round there too as was living in Kent for a bit. And yes mate best to be safe than sorry!
I'd rather give the crack heads a 50 instead of breaking in my van and causing damage and getting my tools and selling for cheap

I'd rather give the crack heads a 50 instead of breaking in my van and causing damage and getting my tools and selling for cheap
Totally agree mate I'd be the same as it's all the hassle the comes with it after the do all that s**t. About time they started cutting f**k**s hands off again for thieving! Some people don't even know what a hard days graft is!

Totally agree mate I'd be the same as it's all the hassle the comes with it after the do all that s**t. About time they started cutting f**k**s hands off again for thieving! Some people don't even know what a hard days graft is!
That's why at times pretty glad I ain't a chippy all the tools they got and if they go it goes into thousands

I'd rather give em £50 to nick my tools and burn my van out!

Don't like this working malarky tbh!

That's why at times pretty glad I ain't a chippy all the tools they got and if they go it goes into thousands
Totally agree again mate, I think I'd be sick finding my van broken into and have thousands of pounds of tools just nicked! I would then love to find the b*****d who broke in :mad::musculoso:lol.

Totally agree again mate, I think I'd be sick finding my van broken into and have thousands of pounds of tools just nicked! I would then love to find the b*****d who broke in :mad::musculoso:lol.
Had my van done once had a Bosch mixer and a mega mixer in it they whipped them out was a real sickening feeling worked my arse off to pay for both of them and some cont nicked them in about 2 mins flat worse was my van had broke down less than half mile from my house late at night so cos all that was going on I forgot to take them out big mistake

Had my van done once had a Bosch mixer and a mega mixer in it they whipped them out was a real sickening feeling worked my arse off to pay for both of them and some cont nicked them in about 2 mins flat worse was my van had broke down less than half mile from my house late at night so cos all that was going on I forgot to take them out big mistake
That's pure s**t man! People just don't realise all the s**t that we have to go through after repairing stuff they damaged and replacing the tools we graft day in and day out for!

On my makita dab radio which is the nuts when goes in the van I always take the aerial out as I just know one sharp turn in van it rolls over and it will snap so that extra 2 seconds every time is worth it
I doubt you can do any damage to the aerial on the Hilti, even if you drop it from the roof

I really like Milwaukee radio, if you check out Milwaukee M18 radio review, you will know that this is preferred by many because of its price and compact size. It is devoid of a lot of high-end features but if you are only looking for a basic but trusty radio that will get the job done, this should be a neat option.

I really like Milwaukee radio, if you check out Milwaukee M18 radio review, you will know that this is preferred by many because of its price and compact size. It is devoid of a lot of high-end features but if you are only looking for a basic but trusty radio that will get the job done, this should be a neat option.

Thanks Tom. Just put all my Makita kit on eBay so I can start again.

Welcome

Attachments

• F3935051-15BC-4040-816D-94E70AA5C957.gif
    F3935051-15BC-4040-816D-94E70AA5C957.gif
    3.8 MB · Views: 122