1. Want to see how the new TPF works? Click here or you can drop me an email danny@plasterersforum.com
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Plasterers Forum has now made it even easier to share photos and videos than ever before Click Here To Learn How
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TPF is the biggest plastering community and resource on internet... we are still growing.... we are nearly 10 years old so we are here for a long time yet...
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Plasterers Forum is growing but we need your help to keep it growing.... Introduce yourself and say hello get involved... they dont bite :-)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Plasterers Forum is very busy!! ...25% up on last year!! Be a part of the biggest plastering community
    Dismiss Notice
  6. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
    Dismiss Notice

Best/most comfortable work trousers

Discussion in 'General Trade Discussions' started by eox, Aug 3, 2016.

1. Simon85

Simon85 Well-Known Member

Couple of pairs of snickers trousers, though I prefer old joggers when they get retired. Some jeans when they are done too, though jeans always rip on me in no time, same as trackies.dont last a crack, especially with s c work. Rip to pieces in no time. The snickers last however.

2. TonyM

TonyM Private Member

Shorts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Gibbo

Gibbo Private Member

Everyone in newquay wears shorts

4. Topspread16

Topspread16 Active Member

Snickers shorts £65 a pop a year old and still going strong

5. Curry

Curry Private Member

also ones

6. JessThePlasterer

JessThePlasterer Well-Known Member

I f**k**g hate trying to get work clothes!! Anything decent is always too big, I'm left tucking my trousers into my socks like a bumnut. And I need more boots but I'm a size 4 which isn't always stocked unless I want those naff orthopaedic looking ones. I look like Oliver Twist at the mo

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Topspread16

Topspread16 Active Member

Dewalt bolsters boots, women’s size 4 at screwfix jess. An old apprentice of mine had to get them, oh he got trashed picked the most lady like colour in camel. Begged me not to tell the others. Sent him for water, told all the lads. Then welcomed him back in with “here comes dec in his high heels” never seen somebody go that red in all my life.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. dal

dal Member

Mascot velho are probably my favorite. I only really buy mascot now as snickers don't last me that long

9. Wayners

Wayners Active Member

Go find a workware supplier local to you. Get some t-shirts and sweatshirts with you name and maybe a logo. You look so much better even covered In cit. Also you get referred to by your name as it on your top. Really don't cost much more than buying off the shelf.

• Like Like x 1
  10. zombie

zombie Private Member

Had printed work clothes & signwritten van for 20yrs

Now I'm a slazanger tracky bottoms and slazanger tea shirt and plain van kind of guy.

Couldn't give a f**k what I look like anymore, anybody that phones me knows me for my work.

Couldn't give a f**k about new work customers don't want any extra work.

But yeah get her point if starting out I'd advise the same!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Vincey

Vincey Private Member

I just bought some new winter work clothes, treated myself to 2 pairs of blaklader x1900, bit pricey but so comfy and last long time

12. algeeman

algeeman Private Member

sometimes i cant stand the shite i read on here.....your plasterers for f**k sake.....not f**k**g ladyboys.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. zombie

zombie Private Member

Correct Son!!!!!!

14. Wayners

Wayners Active Member

Go the cheap, tough and delivered to your door. Blackrock trousers off ebay.

15. Danny

Danny TPF OWNER

lol I am the same... I hate wearing a suit and hate shaving... I have always been scruffy

• Like Like x 1
  16. Danny

Danny TPF OWNER

I am a shorts guy when plastering.... if I am in the garage tinkering then its jeans... things are hot and sharp in there :D always wear steal trainers when doing anything like that

17. Daz76

Daz76 New Member

Aldi s workwear one s for me quarter the price of the scruffs 1s and stronger dont seem to rip the balls area out of these..either that or my nuts are shrinkin in my old age

18. andrwclem

andrwclem Member

Kilt, you can stow your pork pies in the sporran