Bauwer

Members online

Maester

Hi @Bauwer. Do you sell directly from your Liverpool site? I have looked at your site but there seems to be nowhere to add products to a basket and checkout. What is the Bauwer Light cost including the VAT? I have read the cost is £8 in one thread but have seen £12 at plasterersonestopshop.

It seems ideal for a job I am working on at the moment. It is a solid walled property that for a number of years has been exposed to water ingress due to poor maintenance. I will be demolishing the bay that you can see and replacing with French Doors to allow more natural light and also replacing the soils stack, guttering etc. I will post a photo later today from my phone. I need to go back to the property this morning to get my phone lead which I left there yesterday. I will take afterward photos so that you can compare the two,

Hi @Bauwer. Do you sell directly from your Liverpool site? I have looked at your site but there seems to be nowhere to add products to a basket and checkout. What is the Bauwer Light cost including the VAT? I have read the cost is £8 in one thread but have seen £12 at plasterersonestopshop.
The cost of brexit I'm afraid oh and Ryan's new car ;)

It seems ideal for a job I am working on at the moment. It is a solid walled property that for a number of years has been exposed to water ingress due to poor maintenance. I will be demolishing the bay that you can see and replacing with French Doors to allow more natural light and also replacing the soils stack, guttering etc. I will post a photo later today from my phone. I need to go back to the property this morning to get my phone lead which I left there yesterday. I will take afterward photos so that you can compare the two,
You could even win £300 once your finished @Bauwer

I think there was an introductory price when they first introduced the product to the UK. Our price of £12.00 includes VAT, therefore, £10.00

Thanks. I just thought it was £8 a bag but if that was an introductory offer it is fair enough. Like anyone I wouldn't want to pay £12 a bag if it was available for less. Do Bauwer sell it direct?

Here are the pictures i promised earlier. I went back to the house to get my cable and on the return journey was stopped by the traffic police for speeding. I now wish I hadn't bothered. 38mph in a 30mph zone. I have to go to speed school now.

20170115_121213.jpg
20170115_121221(1).png
20170115_121213.jpg

Thanks. I just thought it was £8 a bag but if that was an introductory offer it is fair enough. Like anyone I wouldn't want to pay £12 a bag if it was available for less. Do Bauwer sell it direct?

Here are the pictures i promised earlier. I went back to the house to get my cable and on the return journey was stopped by the traffic police for speeding. I now wish I hadn't bothered. 38mph in a 30mph zone. I have to go to speed school now.

View attachment 17176 View attachment 17177 View attachment 17178

It's available from both ourselves and Bauwer directly. The price is the same with the both of us

Thanks. It was just because I am in Leeds and was unsure of the postage for about thirty bags from Cornwall. Liverpool is closer and I could even visit them