Bathroom price

Thanks for the great advise mate because I come from a plumbing background I can have the basin , rad and toilet out in no time was thinking of going down that route . was thinking of doing a day rate on it to cover myself .

Hold it...

Did you just say ...

Nah.... You didn't.....

You're a plumber and you were thinking of plastering ROUND a bathroom suite?

That's not what you said, is it?

Good luck with it :)
Be sure to keep us posted on how it goes , i have a suspicion you wont lift a trowel ever again after it :)
Work like that is a melter unless you are experienced but youll get it done , just dont wear warm clothes ;)

Give yourself 2 days. Get the suite out. Prep, bead and grit/PVA, perhaps get a bit on in the afternoon and hit the rest the next day. Obviously all depends on whether they have another bathroom to use, or don't mind washing their tackle in the kitchen sink :D

Dave, got a couple of plumbers coming this week to give me a price to fit a loo and sink.....what should I expect to pay these thieving c##ts?
IMG_6023.JPG

Thanks for the great advise mate because I come from a plumbing background I can have the basin , rad and toilet out in no time was thinking of going down that route . was thinking of doing a day rate on it to cover myself .
Don't cover yourself ffs !! Expose yourself to your mates mum then post pics of the action as it unfolds (y)