basecoat and acrylic top coat

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it used to make my blood boil and still does to an extent. They have no money management what so ever. Lab quit his£80 a week Council house because he couldn't stand the neighbour to rent a house at £125 a week! Two daighters who won't work and sponge of the bank ofmum and dad. He cant afford dinner. I bought him a Full English last Wednesday and he was so grateful. Other idiot gambles so no patience for him.

Had a subbie I traained 10 years ago begging for work. Found out he is on heroin and homeless. Slow and useless, he had to go. Think he lives in a Ford Transot now. He prefers the drug life.

But it makes me grateful for what I havegot. Always go to the Cinema at this time of year and watch 'It's a Wonderful Life'. Make you grateful for what you have and how important your family and froends like Les Lord, Leeroy and others are important to you. God bless them.
You have great patience.but you need to get rid of all these wasters from your life.I would'nt tolerate that shtie for a second.Sounds like your running a soup kitchen.

Status
Not open for further replies.