Banstead property - Monocouche Render required

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Thanks for the reply.

I also could do with some advise about which is the best product to use, Weber, K-rend. Very confused with all the different finishes/products.

I have building reg drawings with dimensions ect which could forward for a quotation?

We use Parex for most of our external work. I think most of the other guys would agree that their products and services are of the highest quality available.

For me Parex Monoblanco is the best monochouce on the market. If you then Paragaurd you have the complete mineral render solution.

U not gunna try sell the old school stuff then john ? ;-) currier is your man anthony he nas his stuff :RpS_thumbup:

And jus read that back thats not any dig at john at all he also knows his stuff , just different stuff ..... Lol

You pussy , just say it like it is.................asif is a dinosaur in an ever changing technological advancing world.

Your such a fag CT........................:rolleyes)

20140806_142052.jpg

Front of property above

:RpS_lol: others jump on the thread so i left it ,i could have done it 2 weeks ago ,as the job i was on was held up ,sorry to let you down Fatarm :RpS_crying: hope you still like me :RpS_wink:

No flys on you Keith :RpS_lol:

Not while he's hanging out the back of one of the lads on ManHole Monday's...................******* love mondays in the happy section..............................not as much as keith like, to be fair

We've just had some bellend bidet's installed...................maintaining sexual hygiene and all that.................

BUM SAFE BUM CLEAN.............................:RpS_thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.