Avalible for work

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

plasterer

Quality plasterer looking for work in Herts/North London and surrounding areas. you can find my details on http//www.mybuilder.com search (stcplastering) all enquires will be addressed with references, and clients that we have worked for: on request only, vi er your interest by email.

ello m8, not got any thing on at the moment, will do price work, what you paying on the metre? probly be intrested, let me know, cheers :)

got some flats in manor house nth london coming end of week justmight be looking for another gang or spread 2.50 on walls 2.75 on ceilings hardwall and set 5.50 all communal areas hardwall and set also

yer up for some of that, send me an email , and Ill return it with my contact details. cheers! ps : we are good quality workmanship.

just been told today not starting till mid jan pm me your number mate i was banking on them starting this week bollox

the job i had lined up to get me over Christmas, two high spec properties, has ground to a halt and is all locked up half finished. they ed just boarding it! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.