apprentice

carys

Does anybody think taking a apprentice these days is worth the hassle u ask them to do something they cock it up or they take a day to do a a hour work and u have to watch every move they do this trade going to be fuked in a couple of years unless they get off their phone's lol don't take it the wrong way but ther is some good hard working apprentice out ther but ther like gold dust

The trade won't be f**k*d the less lads that get into it the more it leads to supply demand
We always need them the downside is cscs there lazy or they've got a major drug habit if you can find a nice lad who works hard f**k me don't let him go!

The trade won't be f**k*d the less lads that get into it the more it leads to supply demand
We always need them the downside is cscs there lazy or they've got a major drug habit if you can find a nice lad who works hard f**k me don't let him go!
That true m8 plenty of nice lads about phone me If u can find a hard working one lol if had one out of four

let them be I say the more for the rest for us, in all fairness we've got machines for render and we never really need a labourer for skimming so f**k em

let them be I say the more for the rest for us, in all fairness we've got machines for render and we never really need a labourer for skimming so f**k em
I'm in two minds what to do take one on again like u say now a days u don't need a labourer for skim work just some one to do the donkey work when dashing and rendering gables i just whant an easy life no stress lol two holdays a year one night out on the beer and health not much to ask