Anyone Use Triton Gear

Members online

No members online now.
Never heard of them pal till I Googled them..... I personally think most of the gear is all the same bit with different labels on...... I use a company called pam ties and know they supply other companies there products with no labeling..

Yep there gear is the same as anyone else's.

The last firm I worked for used them. They never used renovating plaster so I can't comment on that but there dpc cream and woodworm chemical is the same.

It's all about the technical support you get. I know Graham Hugh's who's the midlands rep will spec jobs so you just price and work of there spec. Think you need to become approved contractor though.

Give him your kingfisher price list and see....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Renovating comes in very handy..... job I am on had a stone cill under the front window (notorious cold spot) . It needed dubbing out 2.5 inch and as it has no suction at all using sand and cement would have been a pig doing one coat a day and probably would have had condensation issues down the line.... used renovating and got 4 coats on in a day and completely levelled it out.

Yep there gear is the same as anyone else's.

The last firm I worked for used them. They never used renovating plaster so I can't comment on that but there dpc cream and woodworm chemical is the same.

It's all about the technical support you get. I know Graham Hugh's who's the midlands rep will spec jobs so you just price and work of there spec. Think you need to become approved contractor though.

Give him your kingfisher price list and see....

He used to work for Kingfisher so he knew the prices. He was just banging on about everybody uses membranes and dabs boards instead of S&C/ renovating / tanking gear nowadays. Said I would rather find the cause of the damp which is normally blocked cavities then just hide it. Asked what he does when he doesn't have the depth for the membrane and board, reckons it's never happened yet.... Lol

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

Hahaha unless the plasters an inch thick you've got no chance of dabbing.

He used to work for Kingfisher so he knew the prices. He was just banging on about everybody uses membranes and dabs boards instead of S&C/ renovating / tanking gear nowadays. Said I would rather find the cause of the damp which is normally blocked cavities then just hide it. Asked what he does when he doesn't have the depth for the membrane and board, reckons it's never happened yet.... Lol

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk
He has obviously never work in the trade.... A lot of my jobs I struggle to get 2 coats of render on to tie in with the existing plaster.......never mind a board and membrane....pillock....lol

Only heard of triton power tools but not materials

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I reckon all these companies do is employ people to put stickers on there products, it all comes from one place I reckon. Fair enough safe guard seem to have some different products but most of them seem to be just middle men.
I wouldn't be surprised if its not all coming from Germany as they seem to use a lot of there tanking products.
Kingfisher was set up by a couple of guys who worked for sovereign I was told that 20 years ago from a guy I worked with who was from barrow.

I know for a fact the rolls of tanking membrane come from the USA as then use it on the outsides of their basements on new build.

Triton injection cream is similar to drizone, but not such a thick consistency. Their timber treatment liquid contains the same percentage of permetherone as everyone one else's. But they are a bit cheaper overall. We use em.

we used to use them aswell, when we were on the plastering/damp proofing side.
there sump pumps are decent