ANYONE HEARD OF THE NATIONAL TRADESMAN ASSOCCIATION

Staff online

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

lewis26

Hi
I have been offered some work through this company just wondered if anyone had ever
heard of them?

lewis26 said:
Hi
I have been offered some work through this company just wondered if anyone had ever
heard of them?

sounds like the usual con how much do they want off you?

if i bought an electrical item and in the box there was a peice of paper saying this is your 'almost' guarantee it'd be going back to the shop for a full refund...

theyre all the same mate, its a numbers game, a certain amount of people will sign up, covers there costs and makes a small profit...

i could start one tomorrow called the national plasterers association assuming these numpties havent beat me to it..

tell em to f'ck off

p.s. have you been offered work, did they actually say they had a genuine job for you (trades description act, theres a few at it, company i brighton comes to mind) or did they offer you the possibility of some work...
ill bet they rang you offering work, ill also bet that somewhere along the line youll call back, no one will have the foggiest idea who the f'ck you are and someone will say 'ill just go get your file'...

They said once you pay the first payment they will email you a few days later with jobs,and that they have enough jobs for all there members.sounds abit of a con to me.

I run a similar thing send me £25 a month and i will give you a call back................................its a con mate tell em to f**k off.

Status
Not open for further replies.