Any one local to barnsley

Members online

John j

Mono Don
Looking for a plasterer local to me for a as and when needed agreement as gave tons of work up lately . MUST BE ABLE TO PLASTER N TIME SERVED AND BE A GOOD LAUGH. just someone I can pimp out if needed but will say if ye works not pass able ye wage might not be . Might seem harsh but if ye can do job this won't bother you. Anyone interested pm me

Looking for a plasterer local to me for a as and when needed agreement as gave tons of work up lately . MUST BE ABLE TO PLASTER N TIME SERVED AND BE A GOOD LAUGH. just someone I can pimp out if needed but will say if ye works not pass able ye wage might not be . Might seem harsh but if ye can do job this won't bother you. Anyone interested pm me
Hi mate. First time I've ever been on here and as I'm always looking for more good contacts and work. I have a webpage which is yatesplasteringservice.co.uk. might give you a idea of my work.
07773720522 is my number.
Many thanks Steven

Reactions: Djr
Are the women still hard as f--k in Barnsley.!!

we' re very nice people from Barnsley until some b*****d upset us, or they over charge at the bar :inocente::lol: