Any ideas?

Members online

Natwasere

Hi all, on an extension at the moment and have come up on this little problem....

20170516_132309.jpg
20170516_132320.jpg

Left side is gypsum undercoat and skimmed and obviously right side bricks. Bricks sit marginally forward of plastered part so was wondering what ideas anyone has to get this straight.

Was thinking pva and for and dab over the lot and add some mechanical fixings too. But not sure if that's a bit 2 bob?

Yeah it's an internal wall, thanks think I already knew I was going to be doing that anyway, but thought I would ask a second opinion.
Alright mate, yeah just quick coat of p.v.a then dab away it's fine! Just wait for the sink to be removed. :sisi:

You could batten it, insulate with a pir slab like celotex then board and skim. All lovely and flat and if you used soundbloc boards you get less piddle noises,............. insulation, easy skim and twenty million brownie points from mrs jones......jobsagoodun

You could batten it, insulate with a pir slab like celotex then board and skim. All lovely and flat and if you used soundbloc boards you get less piddle noises,............. insulation, easy skim and twenty million brownie points from mrs jones......jobsagoodun

that would be my way :D Over engineered but thorough :D