any ideas on this please

Members online

claremont

Hi,
I had a look at a job this morning where the client has asked for a internal render finish to barn refurb.
The room is going to be used as a production area hence why they want render not plaster due to damp environment.
I will post pictures but as you can see they have many varying backgrounds (mostly painted)
and due to electricians putting boxes and conduit onto surface there may need a great thickness of material in places as two of the walls are 13m x4m high.
My concern is putting that much material on those substrates wont work. Any one got any ideas on this?
Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_0709.JPG
    IMG_0709.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 264
  • IMG_0710.JPG
    IMG_0710.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 295
that does look shite dont it.
spatks.need to chase them cables like you say be 20mm render otherwise. or bump your price for a 3 coat.

scabble paint and mesh steel

Hi,
I had a look at a job this morning where the client has asked for a internal render finish to barn refurb.
The room is going to be used as a production area hence why they want render not plaster due to damp environment.
I will post pictures but as you can see they have many varying backgrounds (mostly painted)
and due to electricians putting boxes and conduit onto surface there may need a great thickness of material in places as two of the walls are 13m x4m high.
My concern is putting that much material on those substrates wont work. Any one got any ideas on this?
Thanks

get the sparks back to chase them in.

If I am seeing it proper unless your just doing panels between steel frame, walk. It would be better off framed out and clad with upvc or the like.