Any good for anything but paint

Vincey

Private Member
My mate in Ireland loves park side stuff but I just seen these in aldi today are they worth a purchase for spraying anything but paint , thin coats ? Or even primers , pva ?

Sorry if it’s a daft question but thought it’s worth asking for under £100!

0E1C34A3-3EE0-443B-941C-67929A1A3C0A.jpeg
9D0C1F39-E297-4903-866D-08BDEE4E4276.jpeg

They do honour the warranties with little hassle, put your balls on the chin and dive right in [emoji106]

My mate in Ireland loves park side stuff but I just seen these in aldi today are they worth a purchase for spraying anything but paint , thin coats ? Or even primers , pva ?

Sorry if it’s a daft question but thought it’s worth asking for under £100!

View attachment 19692 View attachment 19693
I know a guy who uses a sprayer for PVA but he has it really wet, sprays two passes and always keeps the spray nozzle in water.

Works fine apart from that bit of hassle.

Unless you have another use for the compressor why? That is a descent sized lump to lug about plus the over spray could potentially be a pricey ballache on outside jobs on a breezy day. Trust me the over spray can carry on a breeze for 50 metres or more and I'm talking a very light breeze.

Unless you have another use for the compressor why? That is a descent sized lump to lug about plus the over spray could potentially be a pricey ballache on outside jobs on a breezy day. Trust me the over spray can carry on a breeze for 50 metres or more and I'm talking a very light breeze.
Cheers mate tbh I only seen thincoats and primers sprayed on videos on net never had any experience or even seen them sprayed in real life

Sometimes by the time you have set up and masked up you could have whisked up and got half a wall on.