Am I losing the plot???

Members online

zombie

Private Member
Is it just me or is anyone else finding that there dropping more plaster than they used to????

I know it sounds mad but after nearly 20yrs of spreading I seem to find that multi & board seems to be like treacle and wants to fall off handboard when scooping with trowel etc and also seems to be splattering on floor when applying?

I know it sounds like madness but honestly I think I'm loosing the plot?

Anyone else finding this or am I just looking the knack????

Zombie

Is it just me or is anyone else finding that there dropping more plaster than they used to????

I know it sounds mad but after nearly 20yrs of spreading I seem to find that multi & board seems to be like treacle and wants to fall off handboard when scooping with trowel etc and also seems to be splattering on floor when applying?

Zombie
Pure and unifinish are less likely to drop

Zombie
No idea but I got pink shoes o_O

Zombie
No idea but I got pink shoes o_O

ive got to take a hammer to my boots every morning :frenetico:

Zombie

Can't help you on that one mate...I'm dropping less, because getting better and more confident. Thanks for the tips a few weeks back...it all helps :)

Can't help you on that one mate...I'm dropping less, because getting better and more confident. Thanks for the tips a few weeks back...it all helps :)

Think I must be starting to go other way then!

Looks like I'm past my prime, Just like my grey hair and old banger van!