Alistair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alastair

Evening everyone. My name is Alistair. I'm forty four years old. I live in Neston in Cheshire. I've been married to Debbie for the past twenty four years. We have two teenage girls. I've been plastering for the last six years. Before that I worked in Vauxhall for twenty years but took redundancy when it was offered. Debbie's a dinner lady in Neston Primary. If anyone needs any advice just ask. Is anyone local to me in Ellesmere Port, Wirral, Liverpool, North Wales? Alistair

I get you now. No I think it's a bit more than that these days. I used to get tokens at school. I would sell them then go down to the chippy and get curry rice and chips.

Sorry I didn't mean for the advice suggestion to sound smarmy like that. No doubt I'll be taking a lot more advice than giving it. Which is fine by me as that's why I've joined. I do skimming, rendering, boarding etc but I would like to learn more like pebble dashing and krend etc. Probably not floor screeding. I make a living doing what I do and I like to think it's a good standard but I'm not in the same league as the rest of you. I'm here to learn basically.

Sorry. I was reading the Speedskim thread and I have just posted in here by mistake about there not being a link.

Evening everyone. My name is Alistair. I'm forty four years old. I live in Neston in Cheshire. I've been married to Debbie for the past twenty four years. We have two teenage girls. I've been plastering for the last six years. Before that I worked in Vauxhall for twenty years but took redundancy when it was offered. Debbie's a dinner lady in Neston Primary. If anyone needs any advice just ask. Is anyone local to me in Ellesmere Port, Wirral, Liverpool, North Wales? Alistair

Did she ever visit Dallas ?

Welcome to the Forum Ali

Good to see you getting involved..... be warned though - now you are hear, you may never work again! (this place is addictive!)

Enjoy!

welcome. youre only four or five miles from me. nice place neston. people say its full of inbreds but i dont agree. dont get a lot of work there if im honest:) maybe we could meet up one night. have a few drinks, maybe catch a movie .. :RpS_unsure:

Thanks for the welcome everyone. I do have a few photos of Debbie in her uniform. But I wouldn't know where to start when putting them on here. Where are you from Jurek? Ray Leadbetter gets most of the work locally. Perhaps why you don't get much here. Are you Wirral? Or North Wales?

Status
Not open for further replies.