a ship called dignity

Members online

algeeman

It’s A Boy
were not getting any younger.....whats your future plans.

ive got a decent size hoose in a decent area.
its for the kids when im gone.
im gonna start saving for a boat.
after years of living a s**t life on land spreading s**t up walls and breathing in s**t all day listening to other humans moaning about s**t i couldnt care about with 4 girls at home wanting constant attention.
i deserve a peacefull quiet life on the sea.

I just live for the day mate , and try to enjoy it

im gonna pick you up on the coast when im 60.
my northern friends @Marshy and @flynnyman gonna help me put the boat in the sea.
then round the top to pick up @theclemo onto the east coast and down for @Dansouthcoast84 carry on to we get @gps.
hopefully we'l all be alive by then we might get to @stuart23 around 64 years of age !!!
then off to jamacia to retire !!

were not getting any younger.....whats your future plans.

ive got a decent size hoose in a decent area.
its for the kids when im gone.
im gonna start saving for a boat.
after years of living a s**t life on land spreading s**t up walls and breathing in s**t all day listening to other humans moaning about s**t i couldnt care about with 4 girls at home wanting constant attention.
i deserve a peacefull quiet life on the sea.
Dead right,follow your dreams.

my northern friends @Marshy and @flynnyman gonna help me put the boat in the sea.
then round the top to pick up @theclemo onto the east coast and down for @Dansouthcoast84 carry on to we get @gps.
hopefully we'l all be alive by then we might get to @stuart23 around 64 years of age !!!

If you could drop me off somewhere in the canaries (ideally on land lol) that would be just grand

I always wanted a boat until a few of my friends have them and I see that they can be more of a headache than a damn wife

I'll be waiting brother, gps will be getting kicked into the Clyde though

Having a dream is the thing that kept me pushing hard over the years, even when I felt like stopping.
Aged 52 now and I've pretty much achieved all that I set out to.
I still set myself targets, but they're much smaller and more flexible now.
If you have a dream don't give up on it. This life isn't a rehearsal!

To outlive my parents and my kids to outlive us, too many people bury their kids nowadays. Collect a few houses on the way so they've a helping hand on the property ladder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gave up on plans 10 years ago after a bad experience.
Getting back on track now.
Next ten years amass as much money as poss through house refurbs or the like, then invest for income to flow in without me having to do owt...

There. I've jinxed myself now.
Failing that I'll stowaway on @algeeman s boat...seeing as I wasnt on his list

My in laws have property everywhere, they were around last night with a new problem, they are going on holiday to do an annual check on a house in Orlando that has no Irma damage at all, however the old mans niece and boyfriend are tagging along and it looks like he might have to pay extra for the lad to be insured on the hire car, this father in law is annoyed about it. Oh and by the way can you pop around to another property of ours and re skim some artex ceilings where the tapes are failing! Not a problem he said, " Won't take you long and I'll pay you for it" . Very good of him I thought, one of the tightest people I know, I do take the piss out of him though telling him he's saving up to die, and he's just retired at 76.

I always wanted a boat until a few of my friends have them and I see that they can be more of a headache than a damn wife

You know the old saying ......

If it fly's, floats or fcuks, it's cheaper to rent by the hour!

Utter macho bollox I agree, but I do go by the following;

Yesterday is history,
Tomorrow's a mystery,
Today is a gift - The present!

I don't believe the destination is better than the journey ~~~~ and I've been to Jonn o groats!

Yesterday is history,
Tomorrow's a mystery,

I don't believe the destination is better than the journey ~~~~ and I've been to Jonn o groats!

lol very true LD I have also been to john ogroats

Yesterday is history,
Tomorrow's a mystery,

we'l pick you up when your ready sir x